WarioWare Gold

Where's the update to remove Stop! Go!, Stumblebot, and Write On, Dude? I swear those three minigames in any capacity are run ruiners; Stop! Go! and Stumblebot I feel are too obtuse and Write On, Dude expects you to be a master calligraphist.

Aside from that, the game is excellent. Voice acting is a lot better than I was expected, and I'm glad Martinet was able to just go all out with Wario.

Isn't Wario still voiced by Charles Martinet in this game, though?

Lately I've been thinking that certain microgames have either gotten the cold shoulder, or were placed in the wrong category.

For starters, Mug Shot should've been classified as an Introduction microgame, since it was an Introduction microgame in the very first WarioWare title.

Wario Bros. should've been one Wario Deluxe's microgames, while Mario Bros. gets replaced with a different microgame, such as Wild Gunman.

WeirdDave13 said:
For the 3DS? Not the Switch? Seriously?
3DS has certain advantages over the Switch that make this game better for 3DS. Like touch controls.

Don't worry, Switch will get its WarioWare soon enough. Or at least a spin-off along the lines of Game & Wario.

WeirdDave13 said:
For the 3DS? Not the Switch? Seriously?

The Switch lack of certain features would require removing or dumbing many of the microgames and alternate modes ,to the point you might just as well make a new game at that point.

Beside the game has done well in Japan and one of its extras teases a Switch WarioWare. You,ll get it.

WeirdDave13 said:
WarioWare would be fine for the Switch. Game & Wario can die forever.

It sounds like you have a bone to pick with Game & Wario. I thought it was harmless and a nice diversion, but given that you thought otherwise: What is about that game that cause you to react this way?

Thank you for reading.

WeirdDave13 said:
WarioWare would be fine for the Switch. Game & Wario can die forever.

Unfortunately, complications can occur when you're talking about the Twist, Touch, and Blow microgames. The 3DS is able to handle ALL the various controls that the WarioWare series has implemented in the past.

ok so the new character trailer came out and they redesigned orbulon's human disguise, compare
image.png
Taxi_story_WWMP.png

he became a babby in all ways i guess

this is like one of those hero/dark sonic adventure 2 edits

Back