Favorite Bowser Quotes (Unmarked Spoilers)

YoshiFlutterJump

Power Star
MarioWiki
YoshiFlutterJump
Here are my favorites:

"MAAARIO! Are you seriously trying to start with me again?! I hear about this big meeting, and I'm all ready to act nice... But man, the second I see your face, Mr. Nice Bowser is GONE. Yeah, forget your dumb meeting! I'll pummel you and grab Peach!" -Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

"GAHAHAHA! I FEEL GREAT! FINISHING YOU WILL BE CAKE!" -Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

"Hear me! I will kidnap Peach OVER and OVER until I pull it off! And no one can stop me! Losing is not an option! And neither is giving up!" -Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

"Finally! You got here just in time to see the creation of my galaxy in the center of the universe! WATCH AND WEEP! From this galaxy, I'll rule a great galactic empire with Peach by my side. It will last forever! I will rule every pitiful corner of the universe. So, Mario, as you can see, I got big plans. And stomping you is at the top of my list!" -Super Mario Galaxy

"Hey... guess what, Mario! Breathe a sigh of relief, because it'll be your last! Know why?! Because this is finally the end! THE END OF YOU!" -Super Mario Galaxy 2

"My powers...gone...My empire...shrinking...My huge cake...never got a slice..." -Super Mario Galaxy 2

"Get ready, Mario! Here's your happily ever after!" -Super Mario Odyssey

"Bwah hah hah! You'll never beat me, not in a billion years! Go on and try!" -Fortune Street

"SHOWTIME!"

"Did someone page the king of awesome?"

"What's the matter with you? Your color is...weird! But, whatever. I'm still gonna win this fight, no prob! And for the finale, one KO punch! HERE I GO!"

"How dare you disturb my family vacation?!"

"Gwahaha! It's BOWSER TIME! I love bringing awfulness to the party! I think this time it'll be..."
"Oooh, aren't you lucky? You get to hand over whatever the wheel chooses! So...what'll be?!"
"What?! You don't have any coins? Gwahaha!"
"As your punishment, I'll give you 10 coins. Oooh, I can tell you're terrified!"
"Gwahaha! It's a Bob-omb! Will the question be too easy for you? Just to be nice, I'm going to make it even harder!"
"It's a Cursed Mushroom Panel! Should I feel bad for enjoying your bad luck? Nope...I'm BOWSER! Gwaha! Answer quickly or your bonus points will fall like a Metal Mario off an airship! Gwahaha!"
"Hrmm, it's a Pipe Panel! But...uh...it's a very fearsome Pipe Panel! Gwarrrr! Answer this question right and you can pilfer points from your opponents!"
"GWAHAHA! It's the...Shadow Star Panel! All right, pay attention if you don't want to get stomped! I'm about to ask you a very special question!"
"Who's this pathetic weakling?"
"Watch carefully to see what happens."
"Which one of these things do I want to eat?"
"Grrrrrrr...you're right. Better not get used to it!"
"Fork over 30 coins!"
"Oh this is a juicy prize! Hand over one of your Stars!"
"GWAHAH! You have to play one of my dreaded mini-games!"
"The losing team will have to hand over all their coins!"
"The losers this time must hand over all their coins! Gwahaha!"
"The mini-game wheel will choose your almost-certain, very probable DOOM!"
"I'm going to make all of the losers hand over all their coins! I almost feel bad about it!"
"The losing team has to hand over all their coins!"
"Neither team lost? Garrrrrr!"
"Nobody lost?! Oh well, I'll let you off this time...but watch your back!"
"See you the next time you land on my space! Gwahahahaha!"
"Made it to my Battle Yacht, eh? Just for your trouble, you get a Shadow Star! Gwahah!"
"Gwahaha! How nice of you to stop and visit! I'll be sure to make your stay as uncomfortable as possible!"
"Eh? You don't have any Stars?"
"Arrg! I'll still give you a Shadow Star that will steal some of your coins! Gwahaha!"
"Enjoy! Gwarrrrharrr!"
"I'll send you back to the Start Space, special delivery! Visit anytime! Gwahaha!"
"Gwarhaha! It's time for a great redistribution of wealth!"
"Bowser Revolution!"
"You can now challenge another player to a duel if you stop on the same space as them."
"It's too early to give up! It's still anyone's game!"
"Gwahahahahaha!"
"I'm going to trade you Shadow Stars for your Stars! GWAHAHA!"
"Gwahaha! Here's the next Shadow Star Space."
"Attention pitiful players: get some Stars and head this way!"
"Looks like you made it, chump! As your reward, I'm giving you a Shadow Star!"
"The next Shadow Star Space is here!"
"Attention pitiful players: get your Stars and head this way!"
"WHAT?! You don't have any Stars?"
"You still get a Shadow Star that will steal your coins!"
"Gwaha! You made it!"
"You don't have any Stars?!"
"Gwahah! I'll steal make you take this Shadow Star that will steal your coins!"
"GWAHAHA! Quiver with fear, wormy! BOWSER has arrived!"
"What deliciously doomful deed will I do next? Gwahaha!"
"GWAH HA HA! It's time for more painful mini-game fun!"
"If you lose to my devious Koopa Kids..."
"...I'll borrow your mini-games! Oh...when I say borrow I really mean STEAL!"
"...All of your coins will belong to ME!"
"The wheel will choose your fate!"
"That's all you got, Mario? I've eaten Goomba jerky that was tougher than you!"
"I always keep my promises... Especially when I promise to TAKE ALL YOUR MINI-GAMES! GWAHAH!"
"Koopa kids, you're a disgrace! That's it... No playing with your Mario action figure for a MONTH!"
"BLASTS AND CURSES! I gotta give you a mini-game!"
"You're getting off easy this time!"
"I'm stealing all of Mario's coins! I feel bad...wait...never mind...that was just indigestion!"
"What, no coins?!? I'll have to take your Orbs instead. Gwahar!"
"See you next time, worm!"

"Let's see you survive THIS plumber boy!"

"Who are you supposed to be, Mr. Frilly Pants? You gonna tie me a balloon animal?"

"Great, just great. Now I look like the huge, mighty King of GUYS WHO TALK TO POSTERS!"

"I am Bowser, businessman of legend! Fear my accounting!"

"Hey! I'm not fat! I just got a big shell."

"You believed your prophecy, and we believed in mopping the floor with you!"

"Taste defeat? You're gonna taste my fist, you little piglet!"

"Listen up! You're saying the kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

"Where's my pizza?"

I will take a voicing Bowser over a gibberish Bowser any time, for the quotes are most memorable when voiced. Which is why I view Sunshine as the best portrayal of Bowser and it's not been topped (well maybe the King Koopa lines in Mario cartoons are great, but I don't remember a line except maybe the Mama Luigi ones).

"Mario, how dare you disturb my family vacation?!"
"Junior, I've got something... difficult... to tell you about Princess Peach"

Thank you for reading.

"That's a cruel, rotten, disgusting idea - and I love it!"

Dear pesky plumbers,

The Koopalings and I have taken over the Mushroom Kingdom! The princess is now a permanent guest at one of my seven Koopa Hotels. I dare you to find her if you can!

"Wake up! Miss Toadstool, it is I the one and only King Bowser Koopa. I'm a turtle as you can see, a little slow, a little green but on the whole I'd say, super duper."

Mcmadness said:
"Wake up! Miss Toadstool, it is I the one and only King Bowser Koopa. I'm a turtle as you can see, a little slow, a little green but on the whole I'd say, super duper."
And on that note, "You remind me of my kid sister, she read so much she got a blister.

A big one.
I mean BIG.
ON HER BRAIN.
WHAT A SHNOOK!"

How can I forget the Bowser Phone?

FNVjeyI.png

Wario%27s_Bowser.png

And of course

R6SIJLU.png

Picture_War_Quiz.jpg

"Wait a minute! Then you'd have to leave my wonderful Bowser Zone! I can't let you miss out on THAT kind of fun!"

Mario Party has the best Bowser quotes in the series hands down.

smas-smb3_letter-bowser.png

I think it's the fact that he begins this with "yo" that cracks me up so much.

"Welcome. No one's home! Now scram--and don't come back!" -Super Mario 64

"Go ahead--just try to grab me by the tail! You'll never be able to swing ME around!" -Super Mario 64

"Grr. If I've lost all the Power Stars, Mario is my only rival... No one else matters. Now, scram!" -Super Mario 64 DS

"To open the door that leads to the endless stairs, you need 70 stars. Bwa ha haaa!" -Super Mario 64

"BWAHAHAHA! You finally made it! Just in time for me to stomp you into space bits!" -Super Mario Galaxy

"Happy to see me? You're in Bowser's world now!" -Mario Party 7

"It's everybody's favorite time, BOWSER TIME!" -Mario Party 7

"Get ready for a reversal, ya crooks! Let's do the crime warp again! Bwahaha!" -Mario Party 8

"You call yourself a henchman? You're a STENCHMAN!" -Mario Party 8

"How would you like it if I used my fire breath on you?! You would get HOT!!!" -Mario Party 8

"Bwa ha ha ha! I'm here! With Bowser on the scene, you're a one-way trip to pain!" -Mario Party 8

"Who doesn't love coins? Especially YOURS!" -Mario Party DS

"I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!" -Mario Party 9

"Bwa ha ha ha! You've come so far and worked so hard. I'm almost proud of you... Almost. But winning's no fun if it's easy, right?! So here comes a little challenge from me, free of charge! You chumps should THANK me! Gwah ha ha ha!" -Mario Party 9

"What, wait! Oh, I totally forgot! A little while ago, I got hungry...and ate all 10,000 Bananas! Every single one of them! Not a single one left! Bwa ha ha ha! They were good too!" -Mario Party 9

"Even I'm nice every one in a while! Write me a thank-you note later!" -Mario Party 9

"Oh, hello. Don't mind me! I'll just slip a Bowser Card into the deck and be on my way. BWAHAHAHAHA!" -Mario Party: Island Tour

"Mario! You freed me! Now gimme some of your Mini Stars!" -Mario Party 10

"Mario! Do something super!" -Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

"Attacking me when my back is turned, huh? Well that's typical! C'mere, Super Coward Bros!!!" -Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

"OK, NOW THIS IS *REALLY* MY LAST BREATH. THE OTHER ONE WAS A WARM-UP!" -Paper Mario: Color Splash

"I'll take brute force and a bad attitude over smarts and education any day, 'cause ignorance is bliss!" -White Knuckle Scorin'

"MUWAHAHAHA! It’s-a me, Bowser! I've taken over the @NintendoAmerica Twitter account! FOLLOW ME!" -Twitter MP10 Bowser Takeover

"ARGH! My time is up! THEY ARE PLAYING THAT ANNOYING GET-OFF-THE-STAGE MUSIC! MY ONE TRUE WEAKNESS! (Other than fireballs and pits of lava.)" -Twitter MP10 Bowser Takeover

"My First starring game, Super Mario Bros., tells the tale of a WONDERFUL HERO named Bowser who hangs out with a princess and is then MERCILESSLY ATTACKED by a guy in a red hat." -Twitter MP10 Bowser Takeover

"I haven't done anything really rotten in a long time, not since yesterday." -Super Mario World TV, Rock TV

"HIP! HOP! GET ME OUT OF HERE! I'LL SEND YOU TO SCHOOL! Gladly." -Super Mario World TV, A Little Learning

"[...]" -Paper Mario: Sticker Star

"Boy, talk about bad taste... Gold-plated statues! Now THAT is some serious cheapness!" Mario Superstar Baseballl

"Nothing makes me happier than a smile from you, Peach." (Aww heartwarming) Paper Mario 64

"Under NO circumstances is ANYONE allowed to kidnap her without MY say–so!!! I will NOT stand for this! I'm going to Rogueport, NOW! I've got to kidnap her back!" Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door

Favorite Super Paper Mario quotes

"Bwah ha ha! Will I marry Peach? Are you kidding me? The answer's YESSSSSSSS!"
"Are we gonna group-hug? Enough pep talk, gramps! I'm doing this for ME!"
"Dang! Why do I always lose?! What is WRONG with me?!"
"Huuuuurgh! My brain hurts! I can't keep up with plot points this complicated!"
"Man, all I hear is CRYING! Show a little initiative! Can't we just rebuild the bridge?"
"But... But I'm Bowser! I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now! No way am I helping Mario! He's always trashing my awesome plans."
"No more sequels! It's gonna end right here, right now. ONCE AND FOR ALL!"
"Hey who are those hairy guys in the back? We SHAVE around here, minions!"
"Oh YEAH! I can breathe! But now my nose itches! Man, I hate space!"
"You believed your prophecy, and we believed in mopping the floor with you!"

But we all know the best quote is "SHOWTIME."

Back