What game to you want to be ported to the Switch?

Wii U:
  • Super Mario Maker: New Level Themes (Athletic, Sky, etc.), World themes (Beach, Desert, Ice, Volcano), Slopes, and a Day/Night system (set the time of day to Day, Night or Sunrise/Sunset to change the colour of the sky.
  • Super Smash Bros. 4: A port of the Wii U version, with all DLC included, Smash Run, and a few 3DS stages.
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze: Playing as the other Kongs without Hard Mode. New World? (There's not many major things that need changing or could be added, only minor stuff).
3DS:
  • It would be better to have a sequel, but I'm including it here anyway: Tomadachi Life.
Other:
  • Super Mario RPG
  • Super Mario Sunshine

Glowsquid said:
All of them except Game & Wario. It can stay where it is and would be pretty difficult to rework it anyway. But especially Tropical Freeze!

oh helllll yeah

Man after this and Hyrule Warriors Switch, they just need to port over TMS #FE and there would be no reason for me to keep the Wii U plugged in, since we know there is going to be an inevitable Smash game.

okay twewy, hw and dkctf are nice but i still want to see ff7 on a nintendo console for once

make it happen square

break the curse

(yeah i know which board this is in but i mentioned it before in this thread)

Super Mario 3d World ported on the Switch would be cool. Or 3d Land. Although, I dunno if all 3ds games can be ported on switch, because some of them like sticker star require a second screen, and the Switch doesn't have two screens.

Back