What characters do you want for Smash?

Oh boy, this is active again. Piranha Plant: Would you main them?

• Show our leafy lord and savior some respect! / Heck yea!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • They're a cool addition, but probably not.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nani? Bakana!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I MIGHT not, we'll have to wait and see.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope. It's a stupid addition.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • *Insert long copypasta about how the Grinch Leak was false.*

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I honestly have no opinion on this.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Daisy (representing Super Mario Land stuff in her moveset just like Peach represents Super Mario Bros. 2, instead of just spinoffs)
  • Paper Mario
  • Maxwell (from ScribbleNauts)
  • Aloy (from Horizon Zero Dawn)

I already have tables for their potential movesets. I'm not obsessed or anything.

I imagine an Inkling, either Spring Man or Ribbon Girl, and an Alola Starter Pokémon will be playable, unlike my wishful thinking above.

Please put Toad in some way shape or form so Fawfulthegreat64 can express his utter hatred for Toads and then spam the screenshots threads.

- Inkling - guaranteed to happen
- Rayman - Ubisoft is on good terms with Nintendo so it's possible, though I fear Rabbids might get in instead
- Ridley - this really should happen but I'm not sure if it's likely
- Waluigi - there's a good chance if they want another Mario rep since the only one with a possible greater chance is Toad
- Shovel Knight - if they are open to indie characters joining, Shovel Knight and Shantae are the most likely candidates

That's all I can think of for those who actually have a chance of getting in. Some that I would like who have virtually no chance are Marie and Plague Knight.

I'd absolutely love for Waluigi to be upgraded from Assist Trophy to playable character. Wouldn't mind seeing Takamaru.

I'd like to see some more Zelda representatives as well, hopefully Impa. And Inklings are a dead cert.

Waluigi is the only character to be made playable that is relevant to my interests and would get me absolutely excited about Smash, while all the others are secondary.

Thank you for reading.

Finally! They were only in ssb4 as Amiibos.

Anyway,the playable characters I want are:

-Bandanna Waddle Dee
-Cappy
-The champions from BOTW (maybe)
-Toad (instead of always hiding in Peach's dress)
-Waluigi
-Isabelle

I want Paper Mario and Daisy, as I've already mentioned in the past. I've also mentioned that Daisy can have a lot of Super Mario Land moves instead of just spinoff moves, just like Peach has Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario RPG moves. Daisy also can't float and has no official parasol or attendants, so no way she'd have any of Peach's moves, like many seem to believe.

I could repeat all sorts of things regarding Paper Mario, Maxwell, and other characters, but I don't think that's necessary. Trying to avoid being redundant here.
Although seeing as I already repeated my spiel about Daisy, I guess I already failed in that regard... I'm not obsessed or anything.

All characters including DLC characters return

Paper Mario
Waluigi
King K. Rool
Prince Sidon
Bandana Dee
Prince Sidon
Incineroar
Wolf
Young Link
Impa
Inkling
Ice Climbers
Ridley
Claus
Sora
Knuckles
Simon Belmont
Snake
Crash Bandicoot
Papyrus
Dovakhiin
Rayman
Banjo Kazooie
Cuphead

My (highly unrealistic) Smash newcomer wish list:

~ :waluigi:
~
ISFZO5E7YuKmgftfND0m.png

~Geno
~Count Cannoli
~Dr. Crygor
~The Shake King
~King K. Rool
~Funky Kong
~Cranky Kong
~Tingle
~Byrne
~Mipha
~Bandana Waddle Dee
~Adeleine
~Daroach
~Ridley
~Federation Marine
~Rundas
~Samurai Goroh
~Black Shadow
~Alolan Pokemon Trainer
~Pokemon Ranger
~Jill (Drill Dozer)
~Springman
~Starfy/Starly
~Miles Tails Prower
~Knuckles the Echidna
~Dr. Eggman
~Protoman
~Bass
~Zero
~Amaterasu
~Crash Bandicoot/Coco Bandicoot (I mean N.Sane Trilogy is going to be on the Switch after all.)
~Rayman
~Banjo-Kazooie
~Julius Belmont
~Soma Cruz
~Cecil Harvey
~Quote/Curly Brace
~Shantae
~Shovel Knight

Chain Chomp IS an assist trophy in Smash 4.

in order of most wanted:

Inklings, Rhythm Heaven Rep of some description, Ashley, Ice Climbers, Ridley, Decidueye, Wolf, Captain Toad

Inklings are already in, so anyone else is a bonus, but this time around I'm most excited for someone from Rhythm Heaven.

Assist Trophies are often forgotten because they have a random chance of appearing and a lot of them are stupidly annoying. Assist Trophies also have very low details.

I'd swap Corrin for Chain Chomp honestly.

In orders of most to least, Doomguy, Crash Bandicunt and Ashley.

Back