Forgotten Enemies & Bosses

Buzzy Beto

Goomba
Topic to talk about some enemies and bosses ( especially from Super Mario Bros. 2 and Land series) that appeared in few games and what these characters could be return in a future Main Mario Game and how these enemies could work in a 2d or a 3d game? :buzzy: :buzzy: :buzzy: :buzzy:

My opinion: Super Mario Bros. 2's bosses, Cobrats, Shy Guys, Snifits, Ninjis, Gao, Tokotoko and Yurarin should return to a main Mario game, especially Shy Guys and Mouser.

This is my first topic, so if I did something wrong, tell me please.

There is some enemies from Super Mario Land:

1233b0af4bc336e307122ccb1b0ad78e--super-mario-land-super-mario-world.jpg

Anything from Wario Land games deserves a return.

Hell, Wario Land itself deserves a return.

The Robokikkis from Mario VS Donkey Kong.

ROBOKIKKI.PNG

I always thought they looked look like robotic Despicable Me Minions.

I'd love to see any of the classics return, but my all-time wishlist includes:

Tryclyde (no surprise there, huh?)

Cobrats

Sabasa the Witch

King Totomesu

Cackletta

Kammy Koopa

Julia-BM said:
I always thought they looked look like robotic Despicable Me Minions.
Don't insult the Robokikkis like that.

For me it's (predictably) anything from the RPGs when talking outside their scope. In particular, Beanbean Kingdom enemies/bosses and recurring enemies from the first 3 Paper Mario games. And Antasma, one of the most wasted villains ever.

The broodals in 20 years.

Snifits returning in other platformers than yoshi's Island. They could have been great in captain Toad : treasure tracker :(

Literally EVERYTHING from SM64, SMB3, SMB2, and the Mario Land games, ome of the mwould be great in new games.

Mcmadness said:
The broodals in 20 years.

Basically most introduced characters in Super Mario Odyssey will meet the same fate as Eyerock, those Manta Rays, Bugaboom, and Sorbetti on the trash can of not being used.

Literally every new enemy in Galaxy 2 except for Magmaarghs. The Cluckbooms, whatever the hell Choppahs are, the Kleptoads, the Flaptacks, and of course the Snoodles. Oh and Galaxy 2 has some ass fetish.

Boss Bass, I had feared this guy for a long time, but I want see him back in a main Mario game with his deadly mouth :cheep: :cheep: :cheep:

blurthefur-daily-doodle-93-boss-bass.png

i dont like how realistic the tongue looks, it looks like it would be wet if i touched my computer screen

Come to think of it, it's amazing that the Koopalings returned and basically became somewhat regular appearances, where it would be more practical to just create new bosses in their stead based on how there were complaints that Koopalings appear yet again in a New Super Mario Bros. game.

It's amazing how long of a run a few of the Super Mario 64's enemies had since Mario Party practically kept them alive for an extended amount of time: what other series used Big Bob-omb, Whomps and Mr. Blizzards (and the blue Thwomps) extensively? I feel that Mario Party would do great for being a refugee for some of the forgotten enemies and bosses that has been introduced over the years, even though some of us don't particularly pay much attention to Mario Party.

Shadowshy said:
bring back edge bowser

What's "Edge Bowser"?

Thank you for reading.

Maybe I’d want to see Eyerok in a modern Mario game. But I know that’s unlikely to happen since Odyssey had
Knucklotec.

Anyway, Eyerok is a boss that was forgotten, that was my point.

Back