Favorite Color Yoshi?

LeftyGreenMario said:
Mister Wu said:
Ya'll need to do like Bowser Jr. and use the Magic Paintbrush to paint and create Yoshis in an island full of water while they dissolve in water.
Oh boy, Bowser Jr. should use those Yoshis as a versatile art medium; I hear water is a good paint thinner. I hope red, blue, and yellow Yoshis are in abundant supply.
Well, so far he went with green, possibly also orange, pink and violet. Fun "fact": Mario was the one who was tricked by the painted Yoshis, forcing him to do much longer walks around said island than he possibly would have liked...

Rainbow.

Or just every Yoshi before tHEY CREATED THAT AWFUL COMPLETELY ANTROMORPHISED DESIGN.

Light Blue

Mister Wu said:
Well, so far he went with green, possibly also orange, pink and violet. Fun "fact": Mario was the one who was tricked by the painted Yoshis, forcing him to do much longer walks around said island than he possibly would have liked...
Oh, so are we supposed to be rooting for those things? I still think they're better off pulverized for tempera, including their eggs.

Green iz my fave color. HOWEVER, I am NOT Agreen Yoshi fan. I am a purple Yoshi fan!

My favorite color Yoshi is Black.

Second fav is Yellow Yoshi.

BCCC97AA-AD73-4E5A-A9CA-3B18EEF0563C.png

My favourite color Yoshi is the Pink one!

List:
  1. Light Blue Yoshi
  2. Purple Yoshi
  3. White Yoshi
  4. Black Yoshi
  5. Blue Yoshi
  6. Light Green Yoshi
  7. Yellow Yoshi
  8. Red Yoshi
  9. Orange Yoshi
  10. Green Yoshi
  11. Pink Yoshi

Last edited:
My favorite character in the Mario Franchise is Yoshi. And my favorite color is Light Blue. Whatcha get? Light Blue Yoshi in number one.
EDIT: I know it's no good to answer posts from the past, but Yoshi is not gay. He can lay eggs on his own.

Last edited:
Light blue and Yellow are my tied favourites, although Red and Normal Yoshi comes close to them 2

Light blue and Yellow are my tied favourites, although Red and Normal Yoshi comes close to them 2

Yellow is so under appreciated. I hope yellow becomes available in Mario Kart Tour soon. :)

Yep. I don't want you to misunderstand my post, it's not that I don't like yellow, it's more like, "I like yellow, but I like this colors more" :)

Back