Non major enemies you would like to see return

Pink Cat

Not always pink, not always a cat
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
We all heard the clamor for someone like say Wart or Tatanga to reappear but is there is more minor enemies would you like to see in a new game? Super Mario Run for example brought back the Fishing Boo and dedicated a whole stage for them in a update, think of something like that. I for one would love to see the Pionpi return as they can work as a good alternate for Dry Bones.
Pionpiartwork.PNG

Plus I just love jangshi in general thanks to Hsien-Ko, xie xie!

I want to see the glorious return of the PET Bottom

It's just really cute and adorable.

Literally all the denizens of Sarasaland.

Also Baby Bowser's Pet from Yoshi's Story. Along with the bosses from that game.

And all those unique enemies from the first three Paper Mario games. Spinias, Hurt Plants, Gulpits, Clubbas, Wizzerds, Clefts, Duplighosts, etc.

I'd also love to see Goomboss and Chief Chilly return. Complete the mustache trio kings!

It would be interesting to see Phantos reappear.

I mean we already got the Ninjis back, if the Phanto makes it to the next games, maybe even a Super Mario Run update, I'd honestly be all for it.

Although they only appear in a recent game, I want to see this little guy return:

Skipsqueak.png

I find these rodent enemies cute, and their running and jumping behaviour is a nice touch. I have a feeling that they might be unpopular because there's already a rodent enemy (Scaredy Rat) that's used more often.

Thank you for reading.

What is it about SML2's enemies that makes them so "here's their artwork, 'nuff said"? Because now that I think about it this one too, although frankly I prefer the sprite to the artwork.
M%C5%8Dgyo.png

But the real reason I came back is because more recent enemies were brought up and I thought the Draglets from 3D Land were pretty neat.

The Chicken from Super Mario Land. They look cute.

I also like to see Yurarin seahorse things too.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Literally all the denizens of Sarasaland.
infinite8 said:
how about this guy
Gunionsprite.PNG
\
Trunks Mario said:
The Chicken from Super Mario Land. They look cute.

I also like to see Yurarin seahorse things too.
:D

The Jack-O-Goombas and Goombeetles from Super Mario Galaxy would be cool.

On that note: Super Mario Galaxy enemies. It's been quite a few years since then.

Well BiddyBuds have been pretty reoccurring with their appearances since their debut in 3D Land, I'm sure they'll probably be in Odyssey.

The Ty-foos from 3D World are reappearing in Odyssey. I feel like it is a possibility for Biddybuds to reappear.

I want these dudes back.
EerieProfile.jpg

Back