Post your current thoughts here

I don't think using Paper Mario images instead of normal ones inherently ruins something, does it?

Nah it bugs me personally though :P

FFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffucking landlord.

Super salty right now because they didn't keep all the originals tracks in TOP 100 minigames mario party game

Many of them dont fit and the minigames dont feel the same as before.

I have high-functioning autism, but I wasn't diagnosed until the age of 22.

I still wonder how different things would be if I had been diagnosed at a younger age. I've been told I should focus more on the future and less on the past, but it's difficult not to wonder "what if".

I have autism too, it was diagnosed as a kid but I spent a good chunk of life denied any treatment for it while knowing full well it was because of parents' stubbornness. I too often wonder how things would be if I had stayed in treatment my whole childhood.

PrincessPeach1989 said:
Menstrual cramps are the worst part of being a woman

I have to agree with that.

First, you get these mood swings like being depressed or irritable and you get all of these skin blemishes such as acne prior to receiving one.
Second, you don't realize you made a mess in your pants until it's too late, and it can strike at the worst of times. That blood is a pain in the ass, because it can easily leak through clothes, ruin your bed, and it's also a huge pain in the ass to clean the bed because the stain is hard to wash off.
And third, you need those godforsaken pads/tampons, in the pads' case, they're not perfect and may not cover every part of you, and plus, you need to dispose them somewhere and that's a huge pain too. I haven't used tampons because they look really uncomfortable and there's that toxic shock thing that pads don't have that risk of.
The pain you get during the period can be best described, in my case, as someone using a knife and carving out my insides as if I'm a Jack-o-Latern, but in this case, it's not fun, only a large amount of pain.

Maybe women are more irritable when a period strikes simply because it's a pain in the ass to deal with.

Seeing people with autism here, I'm thankful they apparently don't have parents who think the vaccines did it.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Seeing people with autism here, I'm thankful they apparently don't have parents who think the vaccines did it.
global warming is communist propaganda to distract us from the fact that gays are directly responsible for taking away our gun rights, attracting terrorists in the guise of literal illegal aliens which in turn causes autism

I want to feature Mario Party: The Top 100 before the year is over because why not.

Baby Luigi, please cook the pork chops.

I hate my own tendency to stay up late at night and sleep at least half the next day away. Happens even if my sleep schedule's been fine, just one late night and it's rekt.

KPH2293 said:
I have high-functioning autism, but I wasn't diagnosed until the age of 22.

I still wonder how different things would be if I had been diagnosed at a younger age. I've been told I should focus more on the future and less on the past, but it's difficult not to wonder "what if".
Slushy the Slushball said:
I have autism too, it was diagnosed as a kid but I spent a good chunk of life denied any treatment for it while knowing full well it was because of parents' stubbornness. I too often wonder how things would be if I had stayed in treatment my whole childhood.
It's kind of hard to imagine either of these, because I was diagnosed really early on and my mother actually went to school learning about things like autism in children so I was treated pretty well. I realize I'm pretty fortunate since that treatment helped me out so very much. Especially the medication. I don't need it anymore, but I probably would have legit died without it as a kid.

I think it's mainly because my younger brother has more severe autism than me. Because of that, I look like an average person in comparison.

Throughout my life, my parents were pre-occupied with my brother because he requires so much attention. The issues with me have always been there, they just didn't become so noticeable until my later teen years (I showed no desire for independence, for example).

I'm now getting the help I need, and my parents are very supportive. The main thing I wonder about is how different school would have been for me. Some teachers were sensitive to how I was, but many just kept pushing me through the system. Some were even completely unsympathetic and did not understand at all. Not once was there a teacher that actually voiced any concerns that there might be a deeper issue than simple personality quirks.

I'll admit that I have a lot of bitterness towards the system because of how it handled my case. I'm also pretty upset with how my brother's case was handled; they knew he was autistic, but still had no idea how to properly handle him, and there were many issues that could/should have been handled better. Because of that, I have no idea what they would have done with me had they known I was autistic as well.

I found that some doctors only give as much treatment as the parents desire. If threatened to change to another doctor especially. My parents (by that I mean father and stepmother) even tried to sue a doctor who treated me for autism as a kid. Called her a 'quack' that my mother was relying on to make money off my 'fabricated' autism.

It's good that you were able to gain needed support eventually though. Thankfully I'm getting the support I need too, now that I'm on my own and my mother helped me start receiving it again.

Luigi 64DD said:
Will she see this faster than it would take to tell her in person?
Maybe

Hey Baby Luigi, can we please start cleaning the bathroom? There is also duck in the kitchen if you're hungry. It's tasty.

I get confused whenever people that look ambiguous are transgendered or not (like one time I saw a guy who I thought was female from the effeminate face and nail polish but had legs of a guy and I was more confused than scared). Not sure how I should approach them either.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Hey Baby Luigi, can we please start cleaning the bathroom? There is also duck in the kitchen if you're hungry. It's tasty.

I want to clean the bathroom while you do the incredibly important task of taking Mario Party: Island Tour screenshots for me

And DUCK!?!?!?!?! I'll be off eating that!!

Back