Post your current thoughts here

Has anybody been finding any seemingly-scalped SNES Classic Editions at any second-hand retailers? Because I found this one today, and I feel like it might be scalped.
image.jpg

I've even seen one or two NES Classic Edition controllers for 30 euros.

I often worry that I worry too much about things. The irony of that is... painful.

Snack said:
Camwoodstock said:
Snack said:
TJ "Henry" Yoshi
And yet, we never DID get that scuttlebug jamboree...

uh yeah, because it's impossible you fool
YOU SHUT YOUR FACE AND LET ME BELIEVE IN WHAT I WANT QAQ

I just wish I knew if they really ARE okay.

Excited. Apparently, my dad has a surprise for us on Monday. By what I can tell so far, he is taking us on a cruise ship. I saw a cruise tab on his computer, and he doesn't use cruise sites much. Last time he did was a year or two ago because he was going on a cruise. It'll be nice if we go on one.

холодная вкусная кока-кола

I don't know if it's a grammatical dude or a lass, since loan words don't necessarily follow the rules. I'll assume the company is a girl based on the rules.

She hasn't spoken in a day or two... I'm getting concerned.

I wonder what it would be like if someone made a ROM hack for one of the Paper Mario games, that replaces Mario's face with a Spongebob face.
RqMUdo.jpg

That would be pretty hilarious, wouldn't it? Luigi would have a Patrick face, the NPCs would have faces of other Spongebob characters (With the Toads being the random fish civilians), Bowser would have a Plankton face, all that among other things.

I only played Sticker Star and I'm not big of a Paper Mario fan, but I think that concept would be hilarious because of that bootleg soccer ball.

I find that Mario creepy and disturbing tbh

Julia-BM said:
I only played Sticker Star and I'm not big of a Paper Mario fan
that might be why

I'm more bothered by the fact that Paper Mario artwork is constantly used with absolutely no Paper Mario context at all. I mean bootlegs are dumb but it reminded me how many fanmade memes that would otherwise be decent use Paper Mario artwork despite not having anything to do with Paper Mario. The SpongeBob face is typical bootleg nonsense, it's amusing.

Back