Post your current thoughts here

Baby Luigi said:
while you do the incredibly important task of taking Mario Party: Island Tour screenshots for me
Cleanse the room of purity from the vile GamerGaters while I loaf do the incredibly important task of taking Mario Party screenshots? Count me in.

LeftyGreenMario said:
There is also duck in the kitchen if you're hungry. It's tasty.
I'm scared now. If you're eating duck now, just imagine what you'll be eating next...

I'll take Cut From The Team off the list if it will save me from being eaten...

I don't think I've eaten a single goose, let alone a silly one.

But I'm sure goose meat is eaten in places, just that I've never really seen geese hung in Cantonese meat stores unlike duck or pig.

It's 11:38 where I live right now.

I'm going to go outside soon, to light sparklers and watch the fireworks as 2018 begins.

Female Bubblainians sound like girl Inklings, and the lava in Luncheon Kingdom looks more like boiling Pepto-Bismol.

I'm one of the only normal students in my class. (They laugh every time and don't get me started on when we watch a movie. They COMMENT it.)

I'm stuck with a stomach that hurts and having to fast for bloodwork so I been so complimenting

I think society as a whole is overall way too quick to succumb to irritation and anger, I been told that it's simply an internet thing but wherever I go, there is someone yelling at their kids, arguing with workers and all those stories on the news, it makes me wonder, recently I seen someone complain about a company making a good game so they can trick them?

Speaking of the internet, I do not like when a term meant to insult or passive aggressive "parody" or "that's tea" kind of stuff makes it round, it makes someone look immature and will probably turn away who you are trying to convince, especially since terms like "autistic" "trap"(Ugh) or any slur to LGBT is used, even with my own community, I do not like the phrases "cis scum" or "Not interested in being polite or hertro", it just comes as rude and makes you look you think you're better than everyone else

That being said, I do not think I am the smartest, perhaps I could be wrong, I do not like to think of myself as the best, I wish to get better.

"I have half an hour before I need to leave for school and I'm not even done with my first cup of coffee and I made two, also I can't find my glasses and there's apparently a Waluigi plush under my bed"

Spookta said:
I'm stuck with a stomach that hurts and having to fast for bloodwork so I been so complimenting

I think society as a whole is overall way too quick to succumb to irritation and anger, I been told that it's simply an internet thing but wherever I go, there is someone yelling at their kids, arguing with workers and all those stories on the news, it makes me wonder, recently I seen someone complain about a company making a good game so they can trick them?

Speaking of the internet, I do not like when a term meant to insult or passive aggressive "parody" or "that's tea" kind of stuff makes it round, it makes someone look immature and will probably turn away who you are trying to convince, especially since terms like "autistic" "trap"(Ugh) or any slur to LGBT is used, even with my own community, I do not like the phrases "cis scum" or "Not interested in being polite or hertro", it just comes as rude and makes you look you think you're better than everyone else

That being said, I do not think I am the smartest, perhaps I could be wrong, I do not like to think of myself as the best, I wish to get better.
I feel you. I see autistic and gay and stuff as categories on the SmashFAQs wiki which is mostly dedicated to highly negative and insulting articles about users. I unfortunately have a page there, and I tolerate most of the insults as they're all in good fun to an extent, but I don't like that they include categories like "gay," "autistic," etc as insults and categories like "users who did 9/11" which shouldn't be the subject of jokes.

Just what I was reminded of when I read your bit about turning acceptable things into insults. And how almost everything there is negative, that community in question got so toxic that I'm on indefinite hiatus from it because I feel like it was influencing me too much.

My Turrican obsession is pretty much a drug addiction now. There's always something that brings it back. I don't think I'll ever get rid of it.

Back