State a non-obvious fact about the above poster

Luigi64DD lives near a chocolate fountain
LeftyGreenMario said:
John's 2285th post in June 09, 2016, 02:32:38 PM in a Mindless Junk thread called "daerhT egamI modnaR laiciffO" (which was the 22992nd reply in the thread) was him seriously meaning it when he said "Nice grammar." He intended no irony. He was a genious. Then, there is a quote from DragonFreak, where there was not[sic] grammar mistake. She wondered if it's because he said "their" instead of "his". She then wondered, how could one assume the person identified their gender as male anyways? No one couldn't. So, she concluded, if one was not using gender neutral pronouns to people one didn't know, one could be really offending them. She then wished happiness with John.

John then thought, "The "guy" refers to a male, right?" And besides, he was happy. He was smart, everyone! He was not stupid...... he said he was beautiful no matter what they said....

The post ended with a gif of a camera zooming into a man in a purple girly wig shaking his body and grasping his smartphone, accompanied by a text of "[insecurity intensifies]" with a watermark that said, "MAKE YOUR GIF AT YOUREPEAT.COM".
Ah yes, I remember that.
The man named John said unto the man with the theme of Lapis Lazuli "nice grammar" because he said "their" instead of "his or her" then the DragonFreak knew this and preceded to mock tumblr because of it. The man named John then responded to the DragonFreak saying that the word "guy" refers to male and found an excuse to include Filthy Frank in his post. She then told him that she referred to everyone as "a guy" regardless of gender and clarified that she was only joking about tumblr then. "Shrek your privilege" was then said by the one called Magikrazy and the man known as Kingbowser breathed a sigh of relief after seeing that the DragonFreak was not being serious. The DragonFreak then admitted that she found it to be frightening at how convincing her impersonation of a tumblr user was before the man known as Kingbowser stated that she was the chosen one to infiltrate tumblr, gain enough of the community's trust to climb to the highest of ranks, then ultimately put an end to the server of tumblr, ending it once and for all.

I think I got the numbering wrong. It's most-recent to oldest.

John's latest post as of this post is him wondering about Mario character's naughty bits, Yoshi's (or even their butts) in particular. He pondered out loud, "Where do those eggs come from? How do they use the bathroom?" He could understand that Birdos could just poop and give birth from their mouths, but Yoshis don't have any apparent cavities that allow these sort of activities just as releasing eggs.

FawfulTheGreat64/GreatDimentio is the administrator of the Mario RPG Universe forums, Castle Bleck and Wreck-it Ralph fan forums. He's a big fan of The Brave Little Toaster and A Troll in Central Park and his earliest known online alias was "MarioMaster64".

NanoRim is a Splatoon fan, albeit for seemingly not that long.

Went through a ton of name changes that I somehow kept track of.

Gonzales Kart, Inc., Zonk-Mario, Roy Koopa, J-Yoshi, and now J-Luigi.

That's all of them, right?

J-Yoshi is a totally different person, you're thinking of GSYoshi.

Now for the fact, LGM joined the forum within a few minutes of her sister, if I remember correctly.

J-Luigi said:
NanoRim is a Splatoon fan, albeit for seemingly not that long.

Actually I got really into Splatoon back in the December of 2015 onward, I just wasn't as vocal about it back then.

--

(Also to the next poster: Please ignore this post and state facts about the person above it.)

Topmaniac Loves Super Mario Galaxy (you are one woman of great taste by the way) but hates Dreadnought Galaxy, one of two galaxies Topmaniac appears in.

BBQ Turtle finds Trunks Mario (the costume, not the user) disturbing.

Refrigerator Kirby said:
Topmaniac Loves Super Mario Galaxy (you are one woman of great taste by the way) but hates Dreadnought Galaxy, one of two galaxies Topmaniac appears in.
How do you know that I hate Dreadnought? I never actually said that, did I?

And Mister Apple prefers green apples.

Topmaniac's 69th newest post is just "Jaowjwfv". Period. It was made in a thread called "post any random thought on your mind" in Marioverse, in October 30, 2016, 09:56:23 PM, which was a day before Halloween in 2016.

Fiery Dino Piranha said:
Refrigerator Kirby said:
How do you know that I hate Dreadnought? I never actually said that, did I?

And Mister Apple prefers green apples.

There is one post in your post history that says it. Proof:

Fiery Dino Piranha said:
I love the game (it's my first Mario game), but boy do I hate Dreadnought Galaxy. It gives me endless headaches on most of its missions.

LeftyGreenMario dislikes Koopa Troopa and hates Larry because of Mario Kart.

Refrigerator Kirby (Koops) is the seventh person listed in the Nintendo Switch Friend Codes thread list. (Or the third if your reading it vertically.)

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Julia-BM believes Paper Mario's design change in TTYD is because of Mini-Mario resembling the original Paper Mario.
Haha, that was just a theory. A GAME THEORY.

FTG has been drawing The Brave Little Toaster fanart ever since he was 5 years old or less.

Julia-BM looks good in her profile picture Oh wait, that's an opinion, not a fact...

As of August 1, 2017, Julia-BM owned a Mario-themed mug that says "What doesn't kill you makes you smaller."

Back