State a non-obvious fact about the above poster

I think that either this above post(ESPECIALLY that first part) is a joke or that Julia is thinking of somebody else.

Julia misses the crudely-drawn minis.

John said:
Julia misses the crudely-drawn minis.
Ironically, I was saving those images from Miiverse to my PC for a video just as I found out you stating that fact about me missing them lol

According to Koops's 302nd post, made on August 05, 2017, at 03:27:31 PM, Waterblight Ganon took him days of preparation before, but he found out he wasn't making flurry strikes and not using his shield correctly. Plus, due to his overusing the best bows he could find, the strongest bow he had in fight was the traveler's bow and so it took him forever to kill him. Fortunately he had already aquired an Edge of Duality by this time so the first phase wasn't that hard for him.

Nonetheless, Thunderblight Ganon was way more annoying to fight, especially in the last phase, where Koops had to time almost perfectly or he was very likely to almost die.

The post was made in a hidden childboard called "Ask Board", hidden from unregistered users, and was in a thread called "Ask not what Luigi 64DD can do for you, ask what you can do for Luigi 64DD!"

A troll once named themself something along the lines of 'LeftyGreenMario wants to experience rape'.

John used to look like a YouTuber called "Leafyishere", and was once mistaken to be that youtuber.

asked 3 people 3 questions in 3 minutes
John said:
Needed bleach for that bastardization of Death Note made by Netflix
shit wasn't even a bastard version it was the result of cousins knowing each other too well

Koops had an anime theme that made him hard to distinguish from other people with an anime theme.

A long time ago, I was just a few days here, LeftyGreenMario was called Striker Mario.

John's 2285th post in June 09, 2016, 02:32:38 PM in a Mindless Junk thread called "daerhT egamI modnaR laiciffO" (which was the 22992nd reply in the thread) was him seriously meaning it when he said "Nice grammar." He intended no irony. He was a genious. Then, there is a quote from DragonFreak, where there was not[sic] grammar mistake. She wondered if it's because he said "their" instead of "his". She then wondered, how could one assume the person identified their gender as male anyways? No one couldn't. So, she concluded, if one was not using gender neutral pronouns to people one didn't know, one could be really offending them. She then wished happiness with John.

John then thought, "The "guy" refers to a male, right?" And besides, he was happy. He was smart, everyone! He was not stupid...... he said he was beautiful no matter what they said....

The post ended with a gif of a camera zooming into a man in a purple girly wig shaking his body and grasping his smartphone, accompanied by a text of "[insecurity intensifies]" with a watermark that said, "MAKE YOUR GIF AT YOUREPEAT.COM".

LeftyGreenMario once said that she, with her posts alone, used to horrify users around the Forum. Most likely with some posts in the "Look at it!" Thread.

I think I still horrify users on a daily basis. Real-life issues, posting in the Look at it thread, laughing at Peach's screaming in Super Mario Strikers, beating up Wario in a daily basis, laughing at Holli Jolli village's music, etc.

Koops declared in his 1819th post in a thread called "last person to post wins" (made in April 29, 2017, 12:31:30 PM) in a child board called "Forum Games" that Mario would never be as powerful as the green-hued discharge between electrically charged agents that temporarily equalize themselves through this discharge and radiate light from a black body radiation due to the high temperatures of the plasma in the discharge. But he also sighed in exasperation, thinking that the whole Mario vs. Luigi thing was getting ridiculous.

LeftyGreenMario said:
The post was made in a hidden childboard called "Ask Board", hidden from unregistered users, and was in a thread called "Ask not what Luigi 64DD can do for you, ask what you can do for Luigi 64DD!"
16sise.jpg

Mister Apple once rejoiced in the fact that he was an interesting factoid.

Back