Your 20 Character Roster

Now for a serious roster of the characters who I think are most necessary for Mario Kart that have already appeared in it, but not in order:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Wario
DK
Bowser
Toad
Waluigi
Daisy
Rosalina
Koopa
Bowser Jr.
Baby Mario
Shy Guy
Toadette
Baby Luigi
King Boo
Dry Bones
Diddy Kong
If there could only be 20, these 20 would be the ones that would make the most sense. You could swap out one of the last three for Birdo, but I wouldn't.

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Rosalina
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Cranky Kong
Toad
Wario
Waluigi
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
King Boo
Koopa
Dry Bones
Birdo
Wart
Petey Piranha
Shy Guy

It had to be JPG, huh.

Reminder that you can thank me and my sister for Rosalina, Diddy Kong, Toadette, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and Shy Guy smilies (and Luma)... and Shy Guy was edited because his pointy thing was too long. :)

Yeah I felt like replacing Spike on my joke roster with Ridley. I thought it'd be funnier, and I actually don't mind Spike being playable, because he's Fishy Boopkins!

LeftyGreenMario said:
It had to be JPG, huh.

Reminder that you can thank me and my sister for Rosalina, Diddy Kong, Toadette, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and Shy Guy smilies (and Luma)... and Shy Guy was edited because his pointy thing was too long. :)

Could we have Baby Peach, Baby Daisy and Baby Rosalina pls? ;D

John said:
1. Wario
2. Waluigi
3. Wapeach
4. Washi
5. Wankey Kong
6. Wowser
7. Wowser Jr.
8. Baby Wario
9. Baby Waluigi
10. Metal Wario
11. Pink Gold Wapeach
12. Gold Wario
13. Tanooki Wario
14. Cat Wapeach
15. Metal Waluigi
16. Dr. Wario
17. Silver Waluigi
18. Dry Wowser
19. Ghost Wario
20. Ghost Waluigi
What about Wawario and Wawaluigi?

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Bowser
Toad
Yoshi
Rosalina
Fawful
Bowser Jr.
E. Gadd
Lakitu
Kamek
Baby Mario
Pauline
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Ludwig von Koopa
Pink green yellow rainbow gold aluminium tin evil super powered-up baby wapeach advance 64 3&Knuckles featuring Phoenix Wright from the Devil May Cry series 2:acoustic boogaloo Goomba Tower

I never thought of the possibility of a Goomba Tower as a playable character in a Mario game, that's kind of a hilarious thought.

Who makes the stickers here? I want to request a Baby Peach, Baby Daisy and Baby Rosalina sticker.

The scavenger is almost over, doubt requests will be filled :P

if you mean smileys, not before Fawful uh i don't think the mods can even take care of that, isn't that something only Porple can do? Anyway I have no idea if requests are considered at the time :luigi:

I came up with a Mario VS Donkey Kong milker for the Switch as a joke. It would only be playable in handheld mode, the main levels would have Mini-Land Mayhem Standard Mode difficulty (Dear god those levels are too easy), and most importantly, a terrible selection of minis.

• Mini Mario
  • Mini DK (Old design)
  • Mini Toad (With the old voice that sounded NOTHING LIKE TOAD)
  • Mini Peach
  • Gold Mini Mario
  • Metal Mini Mario
  • Pink Gold Mini Peach
  • Mini Yoshi
  • Blue Mini Yoshi
  • Yellow Mini Yoshi
  • Purple Mini Yoshi
  • Red Mini Yoshi
  • Mini Lucina
  • Mini Hammer Bro
  • Mini Kersti