Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

I'm guessing the Hoohoo Mountain ones keep their old design while the Teehee Valley ones get a redesign, that would make sense to set them apart from each other more.

I think the real reason is so they wouldn't have to come up with a new type of attack.

LeftyGreenMario said:
They got back the old Dry Bones.

WOjMtFl.jpg

I guess they secretly added it while Miyamoto's eyes are averted?

Ayy, I knew it, where'd ya get that picture? Also I highly doubt it has anything to do with Miyamoto in this case.

Envy said:
Also I highly doubt it has anything to do with Miyamoto in this case.

That post is a parody of people bastardizing Miyamoto.

It's almost like RPG fans unfairly scapegoat Miyamoto for every nitpick they have in any Mario RPG post 2012.

You mean a game that looks good and most people are generally looking forward to?

That jerk.

Sorry for causing you to whine again again about a game you don't like existing.

Because even mentioning the game him makes him respond in the same way or he cultivates every opportunity to whine about the game when it's only tangentially related and I say it's around on par with the Daisy whining.

Exactly one user whines about it all the time so sure, it's controversial.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Because even mentioning the game him makes him respond in the same way or he cultivates every opportunity to whine about the game when it's only tangentially related and I say it's around on par with the Daisy whining.
I'm sure everyone has a game they do that with. Who cares.
Time Turner said:
DragonFreak said:
Mcmadness said:
You mean a game that looks good and most people are generally looking forward to?

That jerk.
LeftyGreenMario said:
Sorry for causing you to whine again again about a game you don't like existing.
IDK why you guys are mocking him for not liking a pretty controversial game.
Controversial how?
Well Rabbids aren't that popular and now there's a crossover with them and Mario. It at least WAS controversial I don't know if it still is.

It stopped being controversial the moment the trailer was shown.

DragonFreak said:
I'm sure everyone has a game they do that with. Who cares.

I do. It's grating, irritating, and it does not contribute anything to the discussion at hand.

No you don't. Scapegoating is a bad practice as it dilutes facts.

what if goombas don't goom?

Magikrazy said:
What if Private Goomba is a private goomba?
Plot twist: Pirate Goomba is actually a private Goomba.
But also Captain Goomba is just a private Goomba with a flag.
In the end, Captain Goomba is Pirate Goomba.

Back