Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

LeftyGreenMario said:
I'm okay with Superstar Saga's ugly sprites being replaced with the superior Dream Team style. In my opinion.

I agree with this. I hated the style they went with.
MLSpiny.png
MLSSDryBones.PNG

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:
MAYBE GET A BABY MARIO AND BABY LUIGI SIDE-GAME OUT OF THAT LIKE BOWSER'S MINIONS!!!!!???!?!?

Unlikely, they are still part of the main plot so it would be some side story other character thing.

THEY COULD MAKE THAT HYPOTHETICAL GAME TAKE PLACE BEFORE THEY ARRIVE AT PEACH'S CASTLE.

Then it wouldn't be a side story, it would be a prequel :P

Besides, "what the baby bros did on the way to play with Peach" isn't the most exciting thing in the world.

Well they're the Mario Bro. and shit, many stuff can happen to them.

I just want anything to do to give them a lone starring role so bear with me.

Also, I'm sorry for dragging this off topic but the idea of a Partners in Time remake now being a real possibility excites me y'know?

Mcmadness said:
Then it wouldn't be a side story, it would be a prequel :P

Besides, "what the baby bros did on the way to play with Peach" isn't the most exciting thing in the world.
To her it would be.

Baby Luigi said:
Well they're the Mario Bro. and *bleep*, many stuff can happen to them.

I just want anything to do to give them a lone starring role so bear with me.

Also, I'm sorry for dragging this off topic but the idea of a Partners in Time remake now being a real possibility excites me y'know?

Yeah you're right. I know exactly what would happen.
Kamek kidnaps Baby Luigi

YoshiGo99 said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
I'm okay with Superstar Saga's ugly sprites being replaced with the superior Dream Team style. In my opinion.

I agree with this. I hated the style they went with.
MLSpiny.png
MLSSDryBones.PNG
The spiny isn't that bad IMO.

I hope they don't replace the weird shady Boomerang Bros. with standard ones.

I just realized were gonna get to see E.Gadd in the DT style. Awesome.

Mcmadness said:
Yeah you're right. I know exactly what would happen.
Kamek kidnaps Baby Luigi

Please stop posting and go jump off a cliff.

I love you too.

On a completely different note, I can't help but be amused that a Goomba got his own game (sort of) before Waluigi did.

That's because the universe hates Waluigi. It's just Mushroom Kingdom that hates Goombas.

AHH MY CHILDHOOD I WAS ****ING 6 YEARS OLD.

THAT GAME IS WHY I HAVE THIS ACCOUNT NAME.

TWO QUESTIONS:

Why isn't this thread pined at the top? This is a big game!

Does this mean that original characters and story could be coming back (Miyamoto's anti-story ways are dying?)

Mcmadness said:
On a completely different note, I can't help but be amused that a Goomba got his own game (sort of) before Waluigi did.

Beat out Daisy too

MLSS_BM_boxart.jpg

"Plays only in 2D."

Well, that's a bummer. Why make a 3DS game if you're not going to make it 3D??!! I wanted to see this game in 3D!!! *pouts*

The boxart is hideous compared to the original game.

Hopefully this allows Toadsworth to start appearing playable in games again.

Baby Luigi said:
The boxart is hideous compared to the original game.
At least it has more going on than the past 3 box arts, but I'd have preferred the group art posted above to be used for the box.

TheSuperStarSaga said:
Does this mean that original characters and story could be coming back
I mean, we've already seen that stuff here so yeah :D

Looking forward to this and listening to the remastered soundtrack. Superstar Saga had the best soundtrack in the whole M&L Series.

Landia said:
THE
RUMORS
WERE
REAL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the Forum's BIGGEST Superstar Saga fangirl, like this is a dream come true.

How old were you when you first played it? I was 6 when I played the game, it's my childhood I feel so old now at 20 ;-;

TheSuperStarSaga said:
Landia said:
THE
RUMORS
WERE
REAL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the Forum's BIGGEST Superstar Saga fangirl, like this is a dream come true.

How old were you when you first played it? I was 6 when I played the game, it's my childhood I feel so old now at 20 ;-;
I thiiiiiiiiiiiiink I was 7 or 8, but it would've probably been at the same time as you then since I'm older than 20.

But yeah my childhood so much. Was the first non-Pokemon RPG I played.

Rohan Kishibe said:
follow-up containing the home menu icon

https://mobile.twitter.com/SciresM/status/858935600182734848

It's 99.9% real, and titled Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions which is a really long name for a single game

so given the split nature of the icon and the fact that Bowser's Minions is excluded from the JP title I think Bowser's Minions might be like some kind of pack-in side game but we'll see

so i was thinking about this post i made a while ago and wanted to ask

Is bowsers minions a separate game or is it like part of the main story akin to the side chapters youd get in paper mario with peach or even the bowser sections in BiS?

Pretty sure it's a separate thing but it follows the same story of Superstar Saga, just from the minion's perspective. There could be parts that overlap with the main game (since the beginning of the Bowser's Minions part of the trailer showed Mario and Luigi) but I think just a glimpse of Captain Goomba in the main game to remind you of the mode is as far as it goes in the main game.

Someone told me there was a Superstar Saga remake involving a new side story, so I came here.

Unfortunately it seems like said sidestory does not involve Prince Peasley's quest to replace Mario as the main character.

Back