Would you buy an art of Mario book?

You have nothing to complain about, dude. I'm lucky if Baby Luigi even appears in it at all.

Baby Luigi said:
You have nothing to complain about, dude. I'm lucky if Baby Luigi even appears in it at all.

Why stoop down to the lowest common denominator? Princess Daisy aims high, even wanting to be as popular as the moustached man himself one day.

Mostly because I know the difference between reality and fantasy.

memoryman3 said:
Princess Daisy aims high, even wanting to be as popular as the moustached man himself one day.

Can you prove this statement please? I know you have all your personality fill-ins about Daisy but I'd like to know this is actually something from a game.

Baby Luigi said:
Well have fun being art book less.
Ya know, you don't have to contradict Memoryman every time he says some far-flung hope for Daisy. As long as it's not causing any trouble, might as well just let him have his fun. Besides, you're gonna be doing it a lot if you do it every time.

I really don't care that "I'll be doing this a lot" to be frank.

And this posting behavior is exactly what got him banned in the first place, so technically, it is causing trouble.

I really want an art book to happen, I'd like to see Mario and other characters in different art styles.

Back