30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 30: Your favorite game of all time

Re: 30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 6: Most annoying character

Off the top of my head, Shovel Knight and Shield Knight. Their synergy in powers makes it even better.

especially with the new gender swap mode, because then the ending is even more adorable with male shield knight and male shovel knight <3

Re: 30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 6: Most annoying character

since the title still says Day 6 I grew a dislike for the Duck Hunt dog after he was included in Smash 4
not extremely annoying but was the best I could think of for this I tried

Re: 30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 7: Favorite game couple

Most annoying character
fucking shadow the hedgehog
favorite video game couple
Luigi and Daisy

Stephan x Jennifer

I don't know which one is my favorite, but I have a few I like. Some examples are Luigi & Daisy and MeRobin & Cordelia (from Fire Emblem).

marisa x alice (touhou), I don't care if it's technically not confirmed yet

I don't particularly care for, like, any couple.

So I guess...maybe....uh, well Baby Luigi and Baby Daisy if you count that. If not......Toad and Toadette.

love is disgusting and i don't think i have a favorite couple

i guess link and zelda are pretty cute in skyward sword though idk

Undyne and Alphys are pretty damn cute

Day 7: Favorite game couple

I don't care what anyone says by the power invested deep inside of me harnessed by Pearls, I will forever maintain that Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey are in fact a couple and are the greatest couple of all time

latest

After that, Professor Layton and Claire are definitely second. Such a depressing story but this game does such an amazing job of making that relationship a main point in the plot. The two of them are adorbs.

My favorite game couple is Luigi and Daisy.

Mario & Luigi

Hey, it didn't say I had to pick a romantic couple.

...I honestly don't care about couples/shipping so here's a pic of Wario with a bag of coins because they were made for each other
600px-WLSI_Wario2.jpg

Re: 30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 8: Best soundtrack

COME GET YOUR DAY 8: BEST SOUNDTRACK POSTS 'ERE

WILL POST MY ANSWER LATER

Oh yeah, I guess it doesn't have to be a romantic couple. Otherwise I would've just skipped the question because none have stuck out to me above any others. Agate and Tita are my favourite non-romantic couple. They end up in kinda like a brother/sister relationship and they synergise well.

I'll answer 8 later.

This has been said many a-time before, but Undertale's soundtrack is freaking amazing and I love it to death

Honorable mentions include Shovel Knight, Kirby Triple Deluxe, and Super Mario Galaxy 2

it's very close for me but the touhou series has spectacular music, main reason I wanted to get into it

honorable mentions: undertale, kingdom hearts 2, mega man 3

Smash. Frickin'. Hit. The music in that game is amazing and it sounds really good through headphones, especially.

PeanutButterGamer said:

Daily dose of 'stalgia.

This is a really good song too.

Dance Dance Revolution has some great songs, and any game that uses licensed music is up there on the list of best soundtracks, which include GTA, Burnout Paradise, etc as well as rhythm games such as Donkey Konga and Elite Beat Agents.

However, for best original soundtrack, my vote will go to Rayman Legends. It's probably the only video game soundtrack I listen to on a semi-regular basis, the other being Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. A good honorable mention would be Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8, I love jazz music and while not up to par with actual big band jazz (talking about Gordon Goodwin and the likes), it's still very fun to listen to. Another honorable mention would be Persona 3 and 4, I love their battle songs and their overall tunes.

The Super Mario Galaxy games, simple as. The tunes that this game provides ares excellent in every way possible. I don't think there's a single dull track in what is a quality selection and awesome tracks

Back