Diddy Kong :diddy:
He's also my favourite character.

Re: 30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 18: Favorite protagonist

Shulk and Luigi :)

wario for being the antihero of antiheroes

Day 17: Bowser followed by Dark Bowser and Fawful

Day 18: Yoshi. I always loved Yoshi even before I joined the wiki, which made my love for Yoshi stronger.

I love Zero so friggin' much. He somehow gets even more badass when he gets his own series.

Re: 30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 19: Pic of game setting you wish you lived in

It's Day 19 sooooo

300px-Ecruteak_City_HGSS.png

Ecruteak City

Re: 30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 19: Pic of game setting you wish you lived in

latest

This is Bob-Omb Islands from Star Road. This is the best picture I could find :/

No, I didn't forget this thread existed. What are you talking about?

Day 17: As much as I like Bowser, I think Hades from Kid Icarus: Uprising is my favorite. Always making jokes, but he's still the God of Death, and is just a pretty cool guy. ...When he's not trying to kill you, anyway.

Day 18: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario:

Day 19: If Smash Bros. doesn't count, then maybe the land of Elibe from Fire Emblem. I'd love to meet Lyn face-to-face or closer.
Elibe_7.jpg

I can't get over how amazing Gaur Plain from Xenoblade looks, wish I could explore it irl
468px-gaur_plains.jpg

Animal-Crossing-New-Leaf-E3-BG.png

Nothing but relaxing all day

I really liked the City of Ruan in Trails in the Sky
latest

MLDT_-_Wakeport_1.png

Either Wakeport from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.,

400px-SSBAnimalCrossing.png

Or the village from Animal Crossing.

MK8-Course-ToadHarbor.png

The best part about living here would be to see N64 Rainbow Road in the night sky as well as the Peach statue.

da7a8574a7d236ca632fd22c02927137e3c2452a_hq.jpg

either this or kakariko village in fact i would probably prefer kakariko but there were no good images of it

Ecruteak_City_Landscape.png

the best pokemon town bar none

latest

but in the event i was actually a pokemon then this would be my choice

800px-SSB4_Wii_U_-_Wuhu_Island_Screenshot.png

Honestly wuhu island would be so damn relaxing but i'd have to cope with my lack of facial details

animal-crossing-new-leaf-autumn-image.jpg

this is probably my real answer because animal crossing is the comfy lifestyle i dream about

pilot_wings_stage_smash_bros_by_rosalina_luma-d7dwff7.jpg

Blue Bowser said:
Animal-Crossing-New-Leaf-E3-BG.png

Nothing but relaxing all day

this basically

really there's not many other options because this is the only game that's devoid of any sort of danger at all

Re: 30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 20: Favorite genre

Haven't answered the previous question because honestly, I'm very content in terms of reality where I am right now. If had to choose one, probably my home planet in Spore.

My favorite genre? Any game where I can literally do whatever the crap I want. Examples include Spore: Galactic Adventures and Garry's Mod. Both games enable me to tell my own story with my own creations, and placing creatures and characters whatever I want.

Platformers
I love me some Mario, Donkey Kong, Spyro, and Shovel Knight

PeanutButterGamer said:
Favorite genre is either RPGs or platformers. Having both will result in an awesome game.
This right here

Back