Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new poll on Monday!? Yes, my lazy brain forgot to add it yesterday!

With more and more Nintendo games having the addition of Nintendo Labo VR, how do you feel about it?

• The addition of Nintendo Labo VR is fun and adds unique experience to games.
  • I think that Nintendo Labo VR is interesting, but could be used to greater potential.
  • Nintendo Labo VR isn't fun, but I don't mind it unless its necessary.
  • I don't like Nintendo Labo VR at all, and I don't want it in any more games.
  • I have no opinion on Nintendo Labo VR.

Option 5. I don't have a Labo and I'm not planning to get one in the future

This option (that's Option 2 for those who easily identify opinions by their numbers): "I think that Nintendo Labo VR is interesting, but could be used to greater potential."

The thing is, most of the time games that do support this feature are not made with it in mind, which would lead to somewhat limited experiences. Things like being only able to explore only a certain section in Super Mario Odyssey and the experience being clearly unsuitable (Breath of the Wild, Smash Ultimate) means that this feature is yet to have a "must-have" game that utilised it except for the Labo games. Maybe Mario Kart 8 Deluxe utilised it best since it's a racing game but other than the Labo VR games it's not exactly there yet.

Thank you for reading.

Option 2. The usage of VR in Odyssey and Breath of the Wild is very disappointing. The POV doesn't even go first person in the missions. VR mode in Smash wouldn't that exact way, but they could've just used it for Target Smash or something.

It is sunday, isn't it? Well, take that new poll!

Would you like Nintendo to make games (such as Super Princess Peach and Luigi's Mansion) starring Mario characters that have yet to have their own game?
  • I would love Mario characters that have yet to have their own game receive their own game, as long as it turns into a series or even a franchise.
  • Even if it is only a one-off game, I would love Mario characters that have yet to have their own game receive their own game.
  • I just want new Mario games to be made, regardless of who the game focuses around.
  • I am indifferent on future games focusing on characters that have yet to have a game, as I don't care whether or not new games are made at all.
  • I am fine with the current games and their main characters, but I don't want any more games to focus on different characters that have yet to have their own game.
  • I feel that Mario games should only focus on Mario, and I thus dislike any games that focus on other characters, new or old.

Last edited:
Option 1 or 2. Seeing how Luigi, Yoshi, DK, and Wario got their own games that spawned a series, as well as seeing Peach get her own game as well, I would like to see how Nintendo can handle making games staring characters that have yet to get their own game.

Easily Option 2. I don't need entire franchises, but I do enjoy the games that focus on the supporting characters. At this point we kind of have all the major characters down already, though (Luigi's Mansion, Super Princess Peach, Donkey Kong Country, Yoshi's Island, Captain Toad, Bowser's Inside Story, Bowser Jr's Journey, WarioWare, etc).

I'd say a mixture of two and three. As long as we keep getting good ol' Mario games, I'm happy, but I would not be objecting to other characters being the focus from time to time.

I would have voted for the following if I could:
  • I would love Mario characters that have yet to have their own game receive their own game, as long as it turns into a series or even a franchise. (Option 1)
  • Even if it is only a one-off game, I would love Mario characters that have yet to have their own game receive their own game. (Option 2)

Because I like what has happened with what Wario had achieved even if Wario has practically divorced himself from his origin. Perhaps something like Yoshi where it can simultaneously be treated as its own franchise and a major spin-off. I just felt that Daisy and Waluigi should get their own games only because I felt that getting their own games would allow them to be respected far better than they currently are since to the naysayers the characters with a huge spin-off presence but not so much main game presence are unworthy.

Thank you for reading.

A new poll just for you, because it's sunday! Thanks to Unshy Guy for the poll idea.

Would you like tracks from the Mario Kart Arcade series to come back in future console Mario Kart installments as retro tracks?
  • Yes, I would love for tracks from the Mario Kart Arcade GP series to return in console installments.
  • I would like to see the tracks from the Mario Kart Arcade GP series return as long as significant adjustments are made to them.
  • I think it would be a cool idea, but I'd like to see more tracks from previous console games return first.
  • I dislike the idea and think that the arcade tracks should not be brought back.
  • I dislike returning Mario Kart tracks in general.
  • I have no opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back