Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't play Super Mario Run, but if I did, I'd be indifferent.

I haven't played Super Mario Run on the account that I'm one of the few people on the face of the globe that doesn't own one of those newfangled cellular telephones, though I am glad to hear that other members of the main cast like :daisy: and :toadette: are being utilized well.

Hope to see :waluigi: next.

i play super mario run and i'm glad to see how she plays. having double jump would be a neat shift for the next platformer.

yes i still like daisy

I don't play it, if I did I would have been fine with it...

But they made the music from Remix 10 have Daisy singing in it for 2 seconds and that alone makes the mode literally unplayable.
I'm being overdramatic if you can't tell

I am glad that Princess Daisy is included, though I didn't get Super Mario Run seeing that my phone's capacity is low and the internet connection is required. My cousin have this game, so I will surely give Princess Daisy a go when I get to meet him.

Thank you for reading.

new poll!

When do you plan to get Super Mario Odyssey?
  • I've preordered it/I plan to get it on release day.
  • I plan to get it soon after release day.
  • I plan to get it before the holidays.
  • I plan to get it as a holiday gift.
  • I plan to get it after this year.
  • I'm not sure when I plan to get it.
  • I don't plan on getting it.

i wanna get it for my birthday which is three weeks before christmas, i hope i can tho

I'm not sure when I'll get it since money is tight and my sister wants Mario Kart 8 DX and I'd like Mario + Rabbids first.

I don't know when I am getting Super Mario Odyssey. I am going to get the bundle. I had plans on getting it before Christmas, like at a discounted price like on Black Friday. However, my little sister is having a wedding early next year. Depending on how much it (the bundle) costs, I and my family will have to choose.

I plan to get it as a holiday gift, that's the thing that's most likely gonna happen.

If I don't get it in the holidays, my birthday is in January, so it won't be so long after.

When I get a Switch, which'll honestly probably be a few years down the line, so 'after this year'.

I am surprised by the relatively low price point in which this game is available for pre-order in Malaysia, but I will take it.

There are two possible avenues in which I can pre-order this game: one is from Singapore which is the cheaper one, while from one of the retailers Malaysia, it's a bit more pricey but there is a pre-order bonus with a 20cm Mario plush with a different colour. Due to its pastel-colour and striped shirt, I am inclined to believe it's a bootleg. It's certainly tempting to have that plush, but I ordered the one from Singapore because it's available at a lower price point.

Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back