Ideal roster for future Mario Kart games

Side note

I love collecting Spray Paints in Kirby the Amazing Mirror and Squeak Squad.

Also i remembered how much i love this

Thank You Baby Luigi , you reminded me i need to replay those games , specially AM

Swiftie_Luma said:
Side note

I love collecting Spray Paints in Kirby the Amazing Mirror and Squeak Squad.

I also love switching between different colors when I got the spray paints. I have no idea why they removed spraypaints in later installments, it's a huge bummer.

Luigi 64DD said:
I know the arguing stopped, but I'm tired of talking about recolors and costumes. Can we talk about characters? That's actually the point of this thread.
Sorry, we went on a tangent here only because of me responding to how this roster uses alternate costumes.

Characters, eh, I just want Wiggler and H. Queen to return. Especially H. Queen.

Magikrazy said:
The Pyro Guy said:
They make these palettes up on the spot.
The Pyro Guy said:
lack of ... originality
pick one

When I said originality, I meant creativity, sorry.

So basically: Mario Kart 8 is a better game because it doesn't allow me to paint my car blue, because allowing me to paint my car blue would be lazy, moreso than not giving me the option at all.
That's... kinda a twisted comparison, IMO. I think you've misunderstood what I was saying.

Baby Luigi said:
The Pyro Guy said:
*wall*

I don't see the point of replying to this, we obviously have different perceptions and opinions so there's no need trying to change either.

Back on topic.

As I was saying, I think if we were to have an RPG rep, I would want Fawful.

The Pyro Guy said:
I don't see the point of replying to this, we obviously have different perceptions and opinions so there's no need trying to change either.

Just letting you know that your perception and opinion is misguided and wrong.

I normally wouldn't say that to other people who can have their opinions but this time I will.

The Pyro Guy said:
As I was saying, I think if we were to have an RPG rep, I would want Fawful.

I want a Mario Party rep and a Mario Golf rep to balance things out.

Maybe for Mario Party, I'd like Tumble to be playable and Mario Golf, probably Plum. Also, there are Wario characters I wouldn't mind having appearance, namely Captain Syrup and Mona.

Furthermore, I really want them to stop making up baby characters on the spot. Baby Daisy, brargh, Baby Rosalina, BRARGH,

Baby Rosalina is more than BRARGH, she's more like OH MY GOD GET RID OF THIS or something.

As you can see, I'm a bit of a hater for her.

Like, back in Mario Kart: Double Dash, babies racing alongside their adult selves was a neat and unique concept for characters; paradoxically, they were unique for not being totally unique. Now we got like, three more of them and their cutesy gimmick of beating their adult selves in a race is long burnt down.

but it's girls, that's what makes Baby Peach more unique that Baby Luigi

Don't remind me of the shitty reasoning they used to justify Baby Peach over Baby Luigi.

Baby Peach looks more "unique" than Baby Luigi. Give me a goddamn break.

Baby Luigi said:
Maybe for Mario Party, I'd like Tumble to be playable and Mario Golf, probably Plum.
Are there any characters in the party series that appear across multiple games? Koopa Kid comes to mind, but we haven't seen much of it in a while.

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Peach looks more "unique" than Baby Luigi. Give me a goddang break.
Is that really true? IMO, Baby Luigi has more value as a character since he's had playable appearances in RPGs and he's been in more YI titles than B. Peach.

The Pyro Guy said:
Are there any characters in the party series that appear across multiple games? Koopa Kid comes to mind, but we haven't seen much of it in a while.

Tumble has appeared in Mario Party 3 and Mario Party Advance, that's why I thought of him. Koopa Kid would be a nice Party rep though.

Baby Luigi said:
Is that really true? IMO, Baby Luigi has more value as a character since he's had playable appearances in RPGs and he's been in more YI titles than B. Peach.

It's just my speculation, but it's really the only reason I can think of that she was included over Baby Luigi in Mario Tennis Open, Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Because otherwise, you're totally correct: Baby Luigi has been in four Yoshi's Island games, has been a Mario Kart veteran, is a Mario Baseball veteran, and played a starring role in a Mario RPG. There's next to no reason to include someone like Baby Peach over Baby Luigi aside from "she's a girl" and "she doesn't look like Baby Mario". With that logic, better omit Luigi in favor of Peach!

Oh wait, they already kinda give Luigi the shaft in favor of Peach sometimes. Derpity doo. Guess Luigi is not an important character after all.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Characters, eh, I just want Wiggler and H. Queen to return. Especially H. Queen.
Oh boy. My two least favorite characters from MK7. Many times have I ranted about those characters. I'd rather have these guys return: Dry Bones, Maybe Birdo, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., and King Boo. As far as new characters, Toadsworth would be good. My brother suggested Baby Yoshi (SMW style) and Cranky Kong.

im not a big fan of any of the babies , however , i will always have a soft spot for Baby Peach no matter what.

Luigi 64DD said:
Oh boy. My two least favorite characters from MK7. Many times have I ranted about those characters. I'd rather have these guys return: Dry Bones, Maybe Birdo, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., and King Boo. As far as new characters, Toadsworth would be good. My brother suggested Baby Yoshi (SMW style) and Cranky Kong.
Maybe you don't like them, but I liked Wiggler because I have a soft spot for these cute little things. H. Queen I like because she's a big fat ugly bee who fits the heavyweight female niche well, more so than Rosalina, who isn't a super heavyweight. Again, she's fat and ugly too, so she's not like the other three princess/princesslike characters. You have to admit, she's a very unique addition to Mario Kart, and I don't see why people are so opposed to her.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Maybe you don't like them, but I liked Wiggler because I have a soft spot for these cute little things. H. Queen I like because she's a big fat ugly bee who fits the heavyweight female niche well, more so than Rosalina, who isn't a super heavyweight. Again, she's fat and ugly too, so she's not like the other three princess/princesslike characters. You have to admit, she's a very unique addition to Mario Kart, and I don't see why people are so opposed to her.
To me, she really isn't significant enough. She was a minor NPC in SMG and SMG2, but that's it. And Wiggler isn't that significant either, looks ridiculous in a kart, and has a stupid voice. I do like how he (it?) gets angry when hit by an item, though. I don't really have anything against them, I just don't think they deserve to be in Mario Kart, especially when compared to certain other characters who weren't in MK7. :waluigi:

Well i liked the Honey Queen quite a bit. I mean she is literally an unique character and definetely it's a better female representative of the heavy class than Pink Gold Peach , but not better than Rosalina of course.

Besides , the fact that they included her means they still acknowledged Galaxy back then and it also makes a sweet and logical rival for Rosalina in GP.

--------------

Also , someone said the ''D'' word ... omg.

Waluigi , in my opinion , does not deserve anything , hence why he got the boot in MK7 and we got not only new characters but also the return of Rosalina and the fact that they actually kept Daisy , who has 2 tracks in that game. That says A lot about Waluigi.

The funny thing about Honey Queen is that she's a "literal" heavyweight. While Rosalina is tall in height, Honey Queen beats her in the weight department.

I don't see how being overweight is funny, MnSG. Maybe you should learn to bee more sensitive.
jk I'm just fooling around :P

I mean really, an "ideal" roster would be every notable Mario character. This question is a bit like asking what an ideal candy store would be like.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Also , someone said the ''D'' word ... omg.

Waluigi , in my opinion , does not deserve anything , hence why he got the boot in MK7 and we got not only new characters but also the return of Rosalina and the fact that they actually kept Daisy , who has 2 tracks in that game. That says A lot about Waluigi.
What, Deserve? Well, Waluigi actually has an interesting personality and is entertaining, unlike Queen Bee. I mean, if they were going to replace classic Mario Kart characters by adding new characters, they could have added someone better than Queen Bee. Rosalina is already a Galaxy representative. The only thing I could think of is having a rep for both SMG and SMG2, but that's unnecessary. And I personally put Waluigi and Daisy on equal planes. If Nintendo doesn't, then I disagree with Nintendo.

"interesting personality"? He's an evil looking guy who does bad deeds. Pretty much a carbon copy of Dick Dastardly but at least Dastardly says things besides "Waluigi Time!".

Magikrazy said:
"interesting personality"? He's an evil looking guy who does bad deeds. Pretty much a carbon copy of Dick Dastardly but at least Dastardly says things besides "Waluigi Time!".
Well, he's interesting relative to other characters in the Mario series. Like Queen Bee. And he can be entertaining, like in the opening cutscene of Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour.

Back