Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I like badass Peach. Reminds me a bit of the redesigns from Strikers. I wish they'd kept it, it adds more personality than the usual vanilla models. Same for Luigi's different hat.

I'd argue it adds less personality actually since their usual looks are rather uncommon for people running around shooting things.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
Is that Rabbified Banzai Bill even in the final game?

No, instead you get a normal Banzai Bill trapped in underwear.

You really gotta stop bumping topics unless you actually have something to say.

there's not being serious and there's breaking rules

btw lgm just started playing this game recently and i really want more, less safe games like it. i'm not having any high hopes for e3 but a sequel to this game would be rad

S T R A T E G Y R P G S, Man.

One of the best genres ever.

The game needs a sequel. More characters, more guns, more level designs, more enemy types = more butt kicking.

as rabbids

Oh I'm sure we'll get a sequel.

Just without the Mario characters and instead crossing over with something else

I wouldn't mind that, in all honesty, as long as it had a franchise I liked. If it wasn't one that I liked that much, I would be indifferent to it, although if it still had good gameplay I might check it out and get into that franchise.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Worst case scenario. :-\

But not entirely unexpected. M+R was made for 2 reasons, one to crossover the 2 brands and to reinvigorate the rabbids brand as it was definitely not as popular was it was during the wii days. If at all.

It'd be interesting if the opposite happened, with Mario crossing over with other franchises as opposed to Rabbids...

Not likely, but interesting

Something to note: now that Mario + Rabbids is 2 years old, there is a discount of this game on the eShop, but for the first time, it also discounts the DLC so if you are still considering the DLC, it's currently 33% off for the DK Expansion and the Season Pass.

Personally I just got the DK DLC only because I am not fond of the idea of the Ultra Challenges, and the Pixel Pack is not exactly valuable since the weapons are weak.

Thank you for reading.

Back