2001: A Mario Odyssey

I'm kind of fine with it. Otherwise they would have had to plan the levels to support 2 or more players which I feel could make levels a little easier.

Besides I never played Multiplayer in 3D World.

Harbertus said:
Zae Eildus said:
could care less to be honest she is fucking gorgeous and i cant get enough of her.

Not to mention curious on how she became a mayor in the first place.
To clarify here I just thought it was funny, it's not something that bothers me. :)

I don't have anything against Paulines appearance really. Quite the contrary I like that they keep her design consistent from the later Mario v/s Donkey Kong games where we last got to see her.

Oh its fine im just naturally aggressive, my apologies.
I'm kind of fine with it. Otherwise they would have had to plan the levels to support 2 or more players which I feel could make levels a little easier.

Besides I never played Multiplayer in 3D World.

Yeah they'd really have to redo the levels at this point probably, and the problem with 3d world multi was the camera so, doesnt seem to be too much of an issue still not full co-op in a mario 3d space but still an upgrade and i think thats enough.

I didn't expect multiplayer that much because something like a fully controllable Luigi alongside Mario would've been a big selling point in the game. MAYBE they tried to, AGAIN like they have done countless times in the past, put Luigi there as player 2, but compensating for course design and camera controls is too demanding. Either way, we would've seen it pretty early in the reveal and that we didn't means we should probably be realistic about things.

I hope Luigi is in it as an unlockable character like he was in Galaxy, I also hope he gets his own set of unique costumes should he be in it.

superwesleybros said:
I hope Luigi is in it as an unlockable character like he was in Galaxy, I also hope he gets his own set of unique costumes should he be in it.

I don't know....

There's most likely some sort of relationship thing going on. And Luigi is not romantically interested in Peach.

superwesleybros said:
Yeah why not?

Makes me realize, once they are ripped, these models are going to be <falsetto> sweeettt! </falsetto>

memoryman3 said:
superwesleybros said:

I don't know....

There's most likely some sort of relationship thing going on. And Luigi is not romantically interested in Peach.
Not if they switch Peach with... :daisy: ;)

superwesleybros said:
memoryman3 said:
superwesleybros said:

I don't know....

Not if they switch Peach with... :rosalina: ;)
This is more likely if they do make a change, though if Luigi is playable it'll probably still be rescuing Peach. She's kissed Luigi at the end of many games after all.

King Candy said:
superwesleybros said:
memoryman3 said:
superwesleybros said:

I don't know....

Not if they switch Peach with... :rosalina: ;)
This is more likely if they do make a change, though if Luigi is playable it'll probably still be rescuing Peach. She's kissed Luigi at the end of many games after all.

Why the heck would they swap it with Rosalina for? It doesn't make sense unless you are one of these people with "muh maingames" logic.

LuigixRosalina has never been a thing and will never be a thing.

stop trying to make fetch happen , is not going to happen.

Not saying that will be a thing either, but if they're going to replace Peach with another female because reasons, Rosalina is a higher priority than Daisy.

Well, slap my head and call me silly but they don't have to be swapping Peach for anyone.

https://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/supermarioallstarssupermariobrossupermariobroslostlevels/sheet/6206/

Umi Sonoda said:
Super Mario Odyssey Theme has Nintendo JP confirming from their Twitter that "Jump Up, Super Star" is the official title of song!

Yeah just found that out myself and plenty of youtube uploads are renaming their titles to that as well. Not quite as nice as lets do the odyssey or 1-up girl but it still fits.

So... since Pauline has a pretty major role in this game, do you think she's going to be in the next Mario Kart?

And when is MarioBoards going to get a Pauline emote?

If she is in a mario kart maybe ill try it for shits and giggles but i do hope she does appear as playable in other spin-offs to say the least, but considering her popularity atm and her big role i think its fully possible.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Well, slap my head and call me silly but they don't have to be swapping Peach for anyone.

https://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/supermarioallstarssupermariobrossupermariobroslostlevels/sheet/6206/
Not to mention Super Mario Run where she kisses Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, and Toadette.

If Luigi is playable, it should be the same as SMG2 or SM3DL: unlock him at some point and use him any level, including the final boss level where you save Peach.

LeftyGreenMario said:

Yeah, that was when Luigi was clearly a palette swap of Mario. Also, Super Mario Run had a stupidly low budget. This wedding and relationship plot seems a lot more personal this time around.

I don't think they'd change anything in a Luigi run of the game. Case in point, saving Luigi while playing as Luigi in Super Mario Galaxy. I'm also not entirely what would compel Bowser to kidnap Daisy, since they've almost never interacted aside from being in spin-offs together. Tatanga would be a neat boss for Luigi's story but it seems unlikely since he hasn't appeared since Super Mario Land 2.

some smo wallpapers for you guys from the reddit switch site

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/6hq55j/saw_mario_odyssey_and_made_a_few_wallpapers/

Also concerning luigi, it may not appear at all considering he hasnt in some 3d games after all.

I'm not really counting on it tbh and that might be fore the better even if he is one of my faves.

Guys, there's an important truth that we must know:

Captain_toad_odyssey.jpg

Mario is now as tall as a Toad.

And we were wondering about Bowser Jr. being taller in the Super Mario Galaxies... he wasn't taller, it's Mario and Peach who are gradually becoming shorter!

So the humans are properly sized after all. It's Mario who has issues.

Back