2001: A Mario Odyssey

Fresh Bowser said:

On another note, I hope they release amiibo specifically for this game, such as Bowser in his snazzy suit. They shouldn't be required to 100% the game but they could unlock cosmetic things or minigames.

I hope they stop releasing new amiibo and actually use the amiibo that are already out.

The following amiibo should be compatible...or ELSE!

:daisy: :rosalina: :bowser: :wario: :boo:

memoryman3 said:
I hope they stop releasing new amiibo and actually use the amiibo that are already out.

Are you planning upon bombing Nintendo if they don't use those amiibos? Otherwise you've got quite the empty threat

Roserade said:
memoryman3 said:

Are you planning upon bombing Nintendo if they don't use those amiibos? Otherwise you've got quite the empty threat

As the consumer, I am not entitled to anything. But I am allowed to have expectations.

Fresh Bowser said:
On another note, I hope they release amiibo specifically for this game, such as Bowser in his snazzy suit. They shouldn't be required to 100% the game but they could unlock cosmetic things or minigames.
Damn

now I want a Mario one

Coming from someone who has every Mario amiibo except the Classic-colored 8-bit one.

memoryman3 said:
Roserade said:
memoryman3 said:

As the consumer, I am not entitled to anything. But I am allowed to have expectations.

Your above statement definitely sounds like entitlement

None of those will have any effect on the game except maybe Bowser, considering three of them weren't in Mario's most 'successful' game this gen (Mario Run).

The Daisy amiibo could have a nice effect.

It can turn Peach's dress orange or something.

No , because Peach would look horrible like those early Brawl mods that pretended that Rosalina was just Peach with bangs over the eye.

Gross.

Swiftie_Luma said:
No , because Peach would look horrible like those early Brawl mods that pretended that Rosalina was just Peach with bangs over the eye.

Gross.

Yeah i remember those, looked freaking awful in every way possible.

Swiftie_Luma said:

Gross.

They were at least an order of magnitude better than Baby Luigi's first model hacks in Brawl.

He was gross and utterly horrifying to boot.

well to be fair alot of early hacks were pretty damn laughable in general

It has just occurred to me that if this game has amiibo support, it is extremely likely to support all the Super Mario series amiibo.

Mario Kart Deluxe was just a port of an older Wii U game, and they got lazy with only one new amiibo costume.

Animal Crossing New Leaf worked with all Animal Crossing amiibo, and the cards, and Villager from Smash, in a non-generic way. Fire Emblem Fates did the same for the time of release. Mini Mario and Friends kinda did this, but at that time, Wario's Super Mario amiibo didn't exist. Seeing that amiibo support was heavily implied in the trailer.....

:daisy: :daisy: CHOO CHOO :daisy: :daisy:

You can't deny something that doesn't exist

I just saw that memoryman posted in a thread not related to Daisy, and came to check out if he somehow made it about Daisy. Turns out that's exactly what happened.

Honestly, this obsession is bordering on disruptive.

Let's talk about Bowser's suit.

It's such a great suit.

Mcmadness said:
Let's talk about Bowser's suit.

It's such a great suit.
It is. Bowser gets all the cool stuff.

The suit is now Mario Boards attire. You're not allowed to long on if you're not wearing it.

Back