mikethedude4002 said:
what if there was only loogi no mario
I believe the proper spelling is "luggy"

You're both wrong.

It's Louis.

The King of all Mario RPGS said:
Baby Luigi said:
what if i made a Mario game
It would probably have 100 Baby Luigis destroying Wario lol.

I'd make it about Baby Luigis riding in anthropomorphic cars and anthropomorphic planes destroying a bazillion Warios, Donkey Kongs, and Waluigis.

Baby Luigi said:
The King of all Mario RPGS said:
Baby Luigi said:
what if i made a Mario game
It would probably have 100 Baby Luigis destroying Wario lol.

I'd make it about Baby Luigis riding in anthropomorphic cars and anthropomorphic planes destroying a bazillion Warios, Donkey Kongs, and Waluigis.
That would be hilarious and I would so buy it.

Baby Luigi said:
*img of a frowning mario*

mario is already in a sextillion other games already

Then I won't allow your game to be released. Simple.

fine i'll give him prolonged cameos as a tiny character in the background in the same manner we portray him in gmod screenshots

I'm a Mario loyalist. My sister is gonna be my ex-sister if she doesn't put Mario in there and as a major character.

Striker Mario said:
I'm a Mario loyalist. My sister is gonna be my ex-sister if she doesn't put Mario in there and as a major character.

How about player 2 Mario?

What if mario games were made by the same people who made the cartoons?

The entire game will be one big pasta joke and there will be animation errors everywhere. There's one part of the game where Luigi changes into Mario's coloration where you see both of them and Kooky von Koopa gets Bully's voice.

Also peach basically woudln't be blond since the people behind the cartoon actually thought that her hair was red due to the nes color limitation. That is good however because I hardly imagine peach in red hair in recent mario games.:peach:

Nintendo and Valve crossovers would be cool. But Mario games should still be made by Nintendo.

Imagine of EA got a hold of them.

Geoff said:
she should just make a partners in time 2, then everyone's happy
With Baby Wario, Baby Donkey Kong and Baby Waluigi. And the ability to hurt NPCs like in Super Mario sunshine so you can jump or use the hammer on Baby Wario, Baby DK and Baby Waluigi squishing them countless times. Do it 100 times for each of these three babies and you get a special Bros. Item.

TheFarmboy said:
Nintendo and Valve crossovers would be cool. But Mario games should still be made by Nintendo.
they exist

It's called, Left 4 Dead 2 mods. :D And Left 4 Dead 2 is one of my favorite Mario gaems.

A 2D Mario game created by the people that made Rayman Origins/Legends would be a dream for me.
Just imagine Mario with the Ubiart framework.

Hell yeah. Those games are awesome and I believe they are superior to the Mario platformers in nearly every way. They also have incredible personality put into them, and the swimming controls are great.

If they made that play like Child of Light (like a platformer RPG), that would also be amazing.

Paper Mario could benefit from an artstyle like that of the painted-looking UbiArt Framework. I love it.

TB100 said:
A 2D Mario game created by the people that made Rayman Origins/Legends would be a dream for me.
Just imagine Mario with the Ubiart framework.
Ok, I would even farther with real-time vector graphics just because, but aside from that, I both fully finished Rayman Origins and Legends and while I like the former more than the latter because of its more lighthearted themes, I have to say that a 2D Mario with a not-less-inspired-artstyle (starting from the current 2D artwork, of course), their personality and a soundtrack by Cristophe Héral would be nothing less than amazing!

Then, of course, my mind goes insane as always and see Iggy as a perfect candidate for being the main portagonist, if anything becasue of both his crazy face, his voice acting in MK8 and his ability to run on ceiling... admittedly Wario would be a great 2nd candidate too!

Back