Got any Halloween Mario rituals whenever October comes?

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Me I always replay Luigi's Mansion when kids come by my house for candy. It fits the mood and I can usually finish the game about the same time the kids stop coming.

We don't celebrate that in here. So not really. Would like to try out something in the future when i move out though.

idk, October is the month of Baby Luigi according to my MK8 calendar so I'll do something Baby Luigi related I guess.

I burn a Toad plush in tribute to Gangster Computer God.

I think Halloween is the dumbest actual holiday ever, so I plan to do everything I'd do on a regular day.

Mr. Garrison said:
Jim Perry said:
I think Halloween is the dumbest actual holiday ever, so I plan to do everything I'd do on a regular day.
any reason why?

All I think it is is a way for stores to get more money by selling candy and costumes to people who think it's a legit holiday.

Jim Perry said:
Mr. Garrison said:
Jim Perry said:
any reason why?

All I think it is is a way for stores to get more money by selling candy and costumes to people who think it's a legit holiday.
so it's stupid that people want to dress up and have fun and get free candy?

Jim Perry said:
Mr. Garrison said:
Jim Perry said:
any reason why?

Is that any different from stores selling more candy around Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter etc.

I don't have any yearly traditions, but in 7th grade I was Mario, and last year I was Luigi while my brother was Bowser

Mr. Garrison said:
Jim Perry said:
Mr. Garrison said:
Jim Perry said:
any reason why?

It's not stupid, but...oh, what am I saying. I could just be biased against it because I had to go to the hospital on Halloween one year.

Not the soul of the parties i see...

Also

Everybody is probably gonna dress up as Harley Quinn or the Joker this season anyway.

Jim Perry said:
Mr. Garrison said:
Jim Perry said:
Mr. Garrison said:
Jim Perry said:
any reason why?

It's not stupid, but...oh, what am I saying. I could just be biased against it because I had to go to the hospital on Halloween one year.
I guess I can understand but I've had worse things happen on my birthday and I still like that day.

Maybe it's different because it is a birthday idk

I'll play through Mad Monster Mansion in Banjo Kazooie, and Creepy Castle in DK64.

I will also listen to their respective "lobby" themes when I'm studying.

No mention of designating a month toward Ashley like how Nintendo does?

Baby Luigi said:
idk, October is the month of Baby Luigi according to my MK8 calendar so I'll do something Baby Luigi related I guess.

I thought Baby Luigi was all year round for you.

TheFarmboy said:
Baby Luigi said:

I thought Baby Luigi was all year round for you.

That's true but maybe this month I need to crank up the Baby Luiginess

...I don't know how though, I think I reached maximum Baby Luiginess

This is gonna be my 2nd or 3rd year in a row dressing up as Mario for Halloween.
i DO STUFF.

Back