Worst Reboots Ever

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
This thread is all about the worst reboots ever.

It can be about movies and games or anything that is rebooted.

Here are what I think have got to be considered the worst reboots ever made.

#1: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

1409853272_castelevania.png

I think this series totally screws up its franchise. It turns it into something different than what the franchise is supposed to be about.
The storyline sucks and the timeline sucks when compared to the original timeline.

#2: Sonic Boom series

500px-sonic-boom-2014.png

This is literally the worst thing that could ever happen to Sonic. The games are very terrible, glitchy, buggy and very unfinished.

#3: Bionic Commando 09

This game is among one of Capcom's big failures. It really butchers nearly everything about what makes Bionic Commando great and then flushes it down the drain.
It's truly awful.

#4:
Golden Axe: Beast Rider

This game doesn't really reflect what Golden Axe is truly about. It takes Golden Axe and puts it into a different direction. It doesn't even feel like Golden Axe anymore.

What do you guys think are the worst reboots ever made?

I probably know there are worse, but the Powerpuff Girls 2016 reboot and Teen Titan Go are some off the top of my head.

Adrian Fahrenheit "Alucard" Tepes said:
#2: Sonic Boom series

This is literally the worst thing that could ever happen to Sonic. The games are very terrible, glitchy, buggy and very unfinished.
I doubt Sonic Boom would count as a reboot given how it's not changing up the series forever and is just a spinoff. I hear the TV show isn't nearly as bad as the games, too.

The Amazing Spider Man films are examples of reboots that didn't need to happen.

I think SimCity 2013 was an extremely panned reboot.

I loved GRIN's Bionic Commando. People (rightfully) laugh at the failed attempts at edge, the ridiculous twist and the poorly-thought out "radiation clouds" mechanic, but the swinging and combat were fresh af.

When my computer constantly reboots itself after some pointless update.

Wait wrong reboot.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
Terminator Genisys

im not even gonna bother trying to wrap my head around how all those timeline modifying events even worked

scientist man will help you

81d2c909724337e3a6d3c95c8b72dcdf.jpg

you might be able to tell that I am a big fan of tsom and, while nbc was putting on the stage show and not the movie and therefore it wasn't really a "remake", it was still horrendous apart from laura benanti and audra mcdonald

Back