Mario Party: Star Rush

I don't know how Free Play would work.

And according to the fact sheet, Toad Scramble is the main Party Mode.
473Ggbq.jpg

Oh, and Toadette is also playable, despite not having her own amiibo yet.

lmao ok , this is going to interesting.

Funny Toadette playable

Like ''oh hey , Toadette is playable btw , okthanks bye''

Silly nintendo is silly

oh wow crakin was right
i cant believe it
this is actually interesting instead of that stupid car shit

Finally, this game looks pretty decent and I'm happy that Toadette is playable. Nd Cube don't seem to be the developer, Nintendo finally understand that they were ruining the series.

This is a concept that has the potential to work and also promotes more skill in. My only problem is the fact that there's still no online play.

My prediction is that this one will be as bad as Island Tour.

These games are just not as good as they used to be .

On another side , it makes me hate Toad so much.

I just love how everyone is being overly pessimistic about a game that was revealed only a couple hours ago...

... but it's because we all know the truth. This game is going to suck like the last 7 or 8 titles they have released for this series.

It could be worse, like forcing you to use your Mii

Though I don't like how you're forced to use Toad, as much as I like him.

This concept is....interesting so far but I don't know how well they'll pull it off.

If there's one thing Mario Party is consistently good at, it's their box-arts.

Mario Party 10 has the worst boxart and it still looks pretty pleasing.

Still no online play...

OK then.

Other than that, it looks better than MP 9/10, since this game no longer use the car from said games.

(oh wait, they brought back the white background in their boxarts!)

I like the Bowser robot.

not really liking the all toads thing. Feel like thats kinda lazy, maybe its an alternate mode, or maybe you its to just show players can choose the same character. Not sure, but ill keep an eye on it at least.

It reminds me of that secondary battle mode from Mario Party 3.

toads are so lifeless and boring they cant even throw a toad party without having to awkardly force mario and friends to accompany them

will reserve judgment until we see other game modes, if any.

why cant we just have mario party ds again with everyone moving at the same time instead cmon nintendo its that simple

im laughting in the background at the people that think this is not the main mode.

This is Nintendo!

They arent gonna make this game good , even if it looks better than Island tour , its definetely not better than DS and thats just SAD.

There are no minigames after each turn. This is a terrible Boss Rush mode.

Swiftie_Luma said:
im laughting in the background at the people that think this is not the main mode.

This is Nintendo!

They arent gonna make this game good , even if it looks better than Island tour , its definetely not better than DS and thats just SAD.

There are no minigames after each turn. This is a terrible Boss Rush mode.

ah you're really showing that proof.

Lets pretend Mario Party ended after DS was released , and just that.

Yep , thats the best way to go.

man, mario fans really dont have any positivity at all do they?

Back