Rant about bad things that have happened to you today

Man, I feel really bad for you. I usually try to be as careful as possible with my belongings, especially my Amiibo, electronics, and memory cards.

Aw, thanks for caring. It's a side-effect of my ADHD. :/

Sometimes, I am just so dang exhausted and frustrated. I swear to god, sometimes, I wanna curse someone out at lunch or in the middle of class, but I can't. The kids at my school (most of them) act like mentally retarded sometimes. They are completely immature, pick on me sometimes, and tick me off entirely. I'm friends with some, and those are the ones I can usually tolerate, "friends" with others who irritate me, and I have acquaintances who aren't annoying at all. Surprisingly, it's mostly girls in my class who don't irritate me or act like dumb*sses. They're perfectly fine.. Around half of my classmate's IQs are probably low, too. They are completely stupid sometimes. Apparently, most of them don't pass tests or don't get a good grade on them. I mean, some of them even have problems with common grammar. For god's sake, they learned this in 1st and 2nd grade, and are still bad at it. 90% of the time, I'm at the top of my class. It's sad, honestly. I won't make any comments on my school, but I just needed to blow off steam about my classmates.

Magikrazy said:
Do you ever watch Rick and Morty, rexy?
Nah. I don't. Used to, but I barely watched any of it. Got about a quarter into season 2 a few months ago, but I'm not gonna return to it.

I was at a library today (or yesterday, since it's 1 in the morning at the time I'm writing this), and I went to some area where you could have a view of the room. It had a floor that had gaps in between them (like a bridge) and my replacement phone (which I have for the time being) fell out of my DS travel bag, and onto the ground. It wasn't very high or low, but the battery and battery cover flew out. Fortunately, the phone was still functional and in perfect condition after the incident, and no parts were lost.

Man, if that were digital camera, tablet (even in it's case that has a cover on it), or any of my DS's, then it would have broken.

This is why I'm terrified of timber bridges.

Ay, rest in peace. Always sucks to lose a family member. Was he dead today or a time ago?

I was informed earlier today. I have a lot of memories of him. Including a photo I took on my DSi, of his face distorted into a cartoony smile.

I got my GameFAQs account suspended today for calling out the staff for the most recent changes that happened over there. Oh well.

I lost my copy of Fire Emblem Fates, I have a tendency of losing stuff and forgetting where they went.

Still suspended from Gfaqs. No clue when they'll lift it and hopefully it doesn't turn into a ban. I highly doubt it as they don't have the family jewels to do so. Probably another 30 day purgatory.

My tooth is absolutely friggin' killing me.

It would not let me sleep at all last night and basically took nearly a entire tube of toothache relief gel before I could dull the pain and numb the right side of my mouth, I am not sure if I have a chipped tooth or if my wisdom teeth are coming in but this occurs more often than it should.

My Internet and cable went out today, I was without Internet for six hours, I couldn't listen to music since I use YouTube to listen to music. My cable is still out and I can't watch TV. :mad:

Still experiencing tooth pains but it appears to have migrated a bit, the gel and painkillers are doing their job at least but it's still a very unpleasant feeling.

My Gfaqs account is now in 60 day purgatory. That site clearly doesn't have it in them to permaban me. XD

Not so much a bad thing, but earlier today I wanted to play Tokyo Mirage Session #FE since it been sitting in my backlog pile for quite awhile only to realize the disc doesn't work. Later I got frustrated again when I decided to dig out my Genesis+SEGA CD to play Sonic CD but my power strips didn't have enough room for the stupidly bulky AC cables.

Well my 3DS broke out of the blue, one of the hinges broke and I fear it cannot be fixed, and my family cannot afford a new one. It is my second oldest console had it since late 2014, I noticed signs of it about a month before this day, there was a part that was slightly out of place near the hinge that broke, eventually it got more noticeable and I shrugged it off, and then when I tried to pick it up, it broke. A piece of shrapnel from the 3DS went into my leg, but I'm fine. The same cannot be said for my 3DS, terrible timing too, it broke and my birthday is next Tuesday and I was going to get a new game for it, Fire Emblem Awakening. It is too bad the Switch is not backwards compatible with 3DS games. Well there is no cure for the Summertime Blues.

My Wii U charger broke, but I found a fix, good thing that I can make makeshift chargers!

I'm rather annoyed that my cats tear up my office chair, it used to look so nice but now it's covered in claw marks and the fabric is shredded.

My air conditioner stopped working, plus it is hot outside and it is hot inside due to the air conditioner stopping working.

I'm so sorry about your loss. I know she will make it.

Back