Mario Kart tracks that piss you off the most.

Baby Luigi said:
F-777 said:
LudwigVon said:
(More easier [...]

I agree with your opinion, but what I quoted is a double comparison and should be avoided.

Anyway, imo if you looked up boring in the dictionary, you would see Mario Kart Stadium.

You mistakened it for Figure 8 Circuit. If you wanted to find "Mario Kart Stadium", look up the word "good starter track"

Figure 8 Circuit is actually ok to me. I guess the music ruined MK Stadium.

I like Mario Kart Stadium's music though

Gee, why do you need to "quote" me to state your point? Also, your point was already kinda clear with your statement "the music ruined Mario Kart Stadium".

luigi circuit in mkwii is garbage

a surprising number of the nitro tracks in mkwii is garbage though so

(the good ones are grumble volcano, the autumn forest one, the mall, the one with the bouncy mushrooms, the dk skiing thing, koopa cape, and probably some other ones im forgetting about)

honestly stuff like bowser's castle is meh as per usual but rainbow road is really weirdly designed in this game. Luigi Circuit and Daisy Circuit don't have a lot of ideas, Toad's Factory and the night one with the cars coming at you just get annoying after a while (especially the mud at the end of toad's factory), and wario's goldmine is just ugh in this version (the mk8 version is a lot better srsly)

i dont remember the other circuits but im probably indifferent about them (know i am about mario circuit, maybe only downside is that its really similar to the gcn version which is also in the game coincidentally)

I feel like the best starter tracks are Toad Circuit and Mario Kart Stadium. Wii and GCN Luigi Circuit were crappy and Figure-8 was also bad. N64 Luigi Raceway is alright.

Many of GCN and Wii tracks I didn't like because they were either boring or the music was bad. Tracks like Beach Beach, Mario Circuit (both games), Daisy Circuit, Yoshi Circuit (I like it in 8 and hate it in DS), Shebert Land, Daisy Cruiser, Dry Dry Desert (it is fine in 8) and Wii Rainbow Road.

EDIT: oh but this is in terms of tracks that piss you off. There's not many that do piss me off, in 200cc I get pissed on Rainbow Road.

I just remembered how much of a hard time I had in the DS version of GBA Bowser Castle 2. I know the exact spot that screwed me over time and again. It's the first jump in the upper-rightmost corner of the map. If you're shrunken, you will never make that jump ever. And the jump is unavoidable, so you're forced to either jump in the lava or wait out the lightning.
MKDSmap6-3.png

I have a hell of a history with Wario's Gold Mine. That level still screws up my runs of the Flower Cup to this day. I've gotten slightly better with it now, but I remember when I was younger and I couldn't get into the higher places on the track.

J-Yoshi64 said:
I just remembered how much of a hard time I had in the DS version of GBA Bowser Castle 2. I know the exact spot that screwed me over time and again. It's the first jump in the upper-rightmost corner of the map. If you're shrunken, you will never make that jump ever. And the jump is unavoidable, so you're forced to either jump in the lava or wait out the lightning.
MKDSmap6-3.png

Since i play MKDS extensively thanks to mods , i agree 100%

But then again , i think (i dont remember so much) that you can still do the jump if you press the jump button as you are about to hop into the jumping pad.

I know that if your time its correct , you will jump higher than normal , this at least works 100% when you are in normal size.

No course really pisses me off, the only excptions are the cave section of mushroom gorge and the secret passage in wario's gold mine in MKW, nothing else

From Double Dash, the sharp turn on Wario's Colosseum after the long downward spiral.

From Mario Kart Wii: GBA Shy Guy Beach, N64 Sherbet Land, those cars on Coconut Mall, Moonview Highway and DS Yoshi Falls.

basically every course in mario kart ds with jumps in, because if you're shrunken, you can't make jumps at all which leads to dropping places/losing points for your rank when it wasn't even your fault.

other than that, i don't like the mushroom cup as a whole in mario kart 7. it's not so much that it pisses me off, but the courses aren't all that exciting. fair enough, toad circuit isn't supposed to be all that thrilling, but i was pretty disappointed to see daisy hills and the other two courses were much the same. shy guy baazar was alright, but like mario kart ds it had a few jumps that you couldn't make if you were shrunken.

Cheep Cheep Lagoon would be my least favorite track if the Wuhu Islands didn't steal that distinction.

Guess I'll be the first one to say Maple Treeway from MKWii. No matter how well I do on it, something always seems to go wrong. The Wigglers, the wavy net, you name it. Anything that can go wrong for me on Treeway has gone wrong.

I also dislike Luigi Circuit. Luck truck. Need I say more?

MKWii's Rainbow Road is frustrating too. The game's physics are bad enough as is, but this track takes that fact to the next level. Also, if you get knocked off when going down the hill at the start, you get spawned back at the top of the hill and you better hope you don't get knocked off again. I actually wait for everyone to pass me at the start of every Wii Rainbow Road race just so I don't get bumped off. The penalty for falling off there is too big.

Mushroom Gorge (Wii version) is awful too. It's so boring, doesn't require much skill, and if you get knocked off, blued, or shocked off at the wrong spot, you get a terrible respawn. I've never liked this track because shock or blue shell at the wrong spot can ruin your race, even in a room with lesser skilled players.

Next, Grumble Volcano from the same game. Now I actually like this track in MK8 because I feel that it fixed a lot of problems it had in MKWii. The thing that ruins it for me in MKWii is that rock glitch that everyone loved taking so much. I would actually go out of my way to block the glitchers. That's how bad it was.

GCN Peach Beach sucks too. My luck here sucks too.

Same thing goes for GBA Shy Guy Beach. Second worst luck track in my opinion. The water is not fun to drive on, at all.

GCN Dry Dry Desert is another track I despise, both versions. It's too slippery, the tornadoes were annoying, and that shortcut at the end is way too powerful.

Finally, GCN Baby Park. Worst track ever. It's way too chaotic for my liking and that makes it really unenjoyable for me.

I seem to dislike a handful of GCN and Wii tracks, lol.

I find that Maka Wuhu is up there for the most hated track, simply because of a glitch that gives racers a huge advantage. At least it can't be used online anymore.

I think that glitch actually makes Maka Wuhu more tolerable to race on.

That track is a freaking boring ass long straightaways tromp of a track.

Baby Luigi said:
I think that glitch actually makes Maka Wuhu more tolerable to race on.

That track is a freaking boring ass long straightaways tromp of a track.

I guess I just dislike how you had to intentionally fall into an abyss to win.

Back