Mario Kart tracks that piss you off the most.

Dragon Driftway, because it has bad music and sucks at 200cc.
And Big Blue because the track is too short and gets picked every time.

Nyrie said:
Pikman said:
Mario Kart 8's Cheese land, on 200CC.

It's horrible.
dude that's so much fun what are you talking about
Dat holes. :/

Cirdec said:
Dragon Driftway, because it has bad music and sucks at 200cc.

the music is bad...what...

and git gud

Yup, the Dragon Driftway Music is boring.

And, it's really tedious on 200cc, whether you're good or not.

i don't think it's tedious on 200cc

Baby Luigi said:
Want to make 200cc Cheese Land less fun to drive in?

Try it with Bananas only item mode in Vs Mode

Oh God.

Pikman said:
Baby Luigi said:
Want to make 200cc Cheese Land less fun to drive in?

Try it with Bananas only item mode in Vs Mode

Oh God.

I did that once, and "oh God" sums up my experience pretty well.

Welcome to playing as me on a semi-regular basis :D

The computers are awful at this track, though. One time, I used fireballs/shells to knock them in a spot to make them fall off the water bridge. But once they respawned, they just drove off. And they repeated it several times. AND they also fall off frequently on the bridge with the dinosaur, regardless of whatever I did. It happens more often if there are bananas and fake blocks on the bridge, though.

Baby Luigi said:
The Golden Yoshi said:
Moonview Highway sucks because the people in the mushroom world, got their licence from some shady guy off the street.

Pretty sure they're following traffic regulations, but they're driving at a painfully slow speed. I think the Mario Karters are the ones who got their licenses from the shady guys, considering that babies drive karts here.
I swear, the drivers on Moonview Highway constantly swerve between lanes. It might just be me.

We both agree that someone got their licence from a shady guy. Where are the police when you need them?

Shy Guy Beach from GBA , painful in GBA and still a mess in MKWii.

This track is cursed like hell.

In more recent games , i kinda like all the tracks in MK7 for some reason , there's none that i would say that i have a hard time with.

In MK8 However , any track with a messy layout such as Wii U Rainbow Road (first turn was HELL in the vanilla game for Inward drift bikes)
Cheese Land becomes a mess in 200cc
And of Course the so ever hated Bone Dry Dunes , i never liked this track that much , but the first turn for the AG section is very messy with that Pirahna Plant in the middle .

Vanilla Lake is also a track that causes me pain.

I hated the Rainbow Road in Double Dash way more.

Swiftie_Luma said:
In more recent games , i kinda like all the tracks in MK7 for some reason , there's none that i would say that i have a hard time with.
Admit it, Cheep Cheep Lagoon at least sucked.

Frappe Snowland (OP snowmen)
Wario's Goldmine (stupid minecarts and that one big dip and jump before the minecarts screws up my aim)
Mount Wario (the TREES)

I always thought Mario Kart tracks got better and better as the series progressed

Striker Mario said:
I hated the Rainbow Road in Double Dash way more.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Admit it, Cheep Cheep Lagoon at least sucked.

In what way though? As a track itself , or because it was hard (even though its not hard at all)?

I'm not the biggest fan of all the tracks , i have my particular picks like everybody else , but then again none caused me ''RESTART''

if anything , the only way i could restart in MK7 would be because of bad luck in the race.

Then again , 1 track that stands out as being annoying for some reason though , is Maka Wuhu , and it doesn't really have to do with the massive glitch to skip half of the course , it simply sucked tbh.

Both Wuhu tracks suck as Mario Kart tracks. Too many straight lines. They might have worked for another racing series, but most certainly not Mario Kart. I feel like Maka Wuhu is worse as the straight lines are more of a problem there, but I hate racing on both tracks.

I've always had trouble with the SNES and Mario Kart Super Circuit tracks. In SNES, it was that some cases, I couldn't see what was going on, due to lack of map and oh, the game controlled...not that good, I'd say. Super Circuit's problem for me, lies in the awful controls.

I'd say 64 also has this problem but on a much, much smaller scale.

Oh and DK Jungle. HAAAATE. Easily my least favourite MK track for...dubious reasons such as me very much disliking anything related to Donkey Kong, the music, the boring course layout and it seems to take longer than it actually is!

...I'm sorry for that.

Wario's Gold Mine in Mario Kart Wii (More easier in Mario Kart 8 )
Cheese Land in Mario Kart 8
Bone-Dry Dunes in Mario Kart 8

I personally find 200cc Cheese Land fun and challenging. It could greatly do without those damn holes that throw you off though, so you need to avoid them, even if it's a difficult task.

LudwigVon said:
(More easier [...]

I agree with your opinion, but what I quoted is a double comparison and should be avoided.

Anyway, imo if you looked up boring in the dictionary, you would see Mario Kart Stadium.

F-777 said:
LudwigVon said:
(More easier [...]

I agree with your opinion, but what I quoted is a double comparison and should be avoided.

Anyway, imo if you looked up boring in the dictionary, you would see Mario Kart Stadium.

Last time I checked, it was a pic of Figure-8 Circuit. If you wanted to find "Mario Kart Stadium", look up the word "good starter track"

Back