Best And Worst Mario Party Minigame Ever?

Rain

You spent your entire time reading this.
Again, Just wondering :P

Any of those palm shredding control stick rotation mini games in the first Mario Party title. God I hated Pedal Power and Tug 'O War:

Oh, and luck based mini games. Screw you Game Guy. And screw whoever thought Get a Rope was a good duel mini game:

Isn't that just quality game design?

Camera Shy was the best!

Mecha Marathon was garbage.

Bowser's big blast was the best and the worst in MP2.

Best: Hexoskeleton from Mario Party DS (If boss mini-games don't count, then Shy Guy says.)
Worst: Tug O' War from Mario Party.

Best: Probably Bumper Thumper (MP:IT)
Worst: Cut From the Team (MP8), Trace Cadets (MPDS), Sky'd and Seek (MP:IT), and most luck minigames

I never played Mario Party 1 so Tug o' War isn't on here, but if I did it would.

Boo4761 said:
Best: Probably Bumper Thumper (MP:IT)
Worst: Cut From the Team (MP8), Trace Cadets (MPDS), Sky'd and Seek (MP:IT), and most luck minigames

I never played Mario Party 1 so Tug o' War isn't on here, but if I did it would.

Bumper Thumper is the best? Cut from the Team is the worst? I'd disagree with you there.

I'm quite fond of a lot of MPDS minigames which is why it's my favourite mario party. I especially love Camera Shy, Fast Food Frenzy and the one where you have to lure in the Goombas with the music box.

I'm not a fan of the Rubber Ducky Rodeo though, it is extremely biased to the lone player to the point where it seems almost impossible for them to lose.

Glitchy said:
I'm quite fond of a lot of MPDS minigames which is why it's my favourite mario party. I especially love Camera Shy, Fast Food Frenzy and the one where you have to lure in the Goombas with the music box.

I'm not a fan of the Rubber Ducky Rodeo though, it is extremely biased to the lone player to the point where it seems almost impossible for them to lose.

Same here. The one you're referring to is Call of the Goomba, I believe.

I actually have lost as the single player in Rubber Ducky Rodeo though.

Best Mario Party minigame: Mario Mechs (MP5). I think even the developers thought it was great, cause it came with three different maps as well.

Worst: There's a lot but I'll go with Rudder Madness, as it's pretty damn uniquely bad.

Luck-based minigames are really easy targets. My least favorite minigames are Flip the Chimp, Bash 'n' Cash, that 1 v. 3 UFO game in Mario Party 2, and Rudder Madness. If you thought Rubber Ducky Rodea was skewed in favor of the lone player, wait until you suffer through that crane catcher minigame in Mario Party 2.

The worst Minigames are those that makes one or more players lose coins, outside of Battle Minigames. I am referring to most of the 1v3 and 2v2 minigames from Mario Party 1, and certain 4 player minigames , because those minigames are brutal to all losers. The worst of them all is Bash and Cash, which is designed to never give the single player the advantage, since even when the single player wins, they are not rewarded.

In terms of best, I am fond of minigames that minigames that involve food. Games like Eatsa Pizza, Pizza Me Mario and the cake minigame in Mario Party 2 are example. A few mentions were made on Camera Shy, and I agree that it's very good, especially those reactions by other players.

Thanks for reading.

winstein said:
The worst Minigames are those that makes one or more players lose coins, outside of Battle Minigames.

Aside from that and Bowser minigames, none of these returned so I guess that's a good thing.

Back