How many tabs/windows do you have open right now?

6 on my Wii U where im currently posting this message, it's also the max.

i'm sitting pretty at 43 tabs

A whopping 2 tabs (here and press-your-luck.com)!

do you have 100 windows then

2257 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Oh yeah, take a screenshot of it, then. I don't see how if your computer doesn't crash and burn, then your print screen functionality didn't break.

Maybe you should tell the truth instead of blatantly lying like this. Or at least not sound like an idiot to people who have a grasp of numbers. 1,000 is 100 times 10. Do you understand what this means?

sjIGBIf.png

I think in the second screenshot is my profile on Mario Wiki if im correct. I saw a Ta, that makes me think of mine TabuuandPeach. Weird. also both of them combined is over 1,000 :eek: :bowser:

8 windows (Libraries, Chrome, Code::Blocks, two odt files, and three spreadsheets) and 7 Chrome tabs (two for my mom's work, here, the wiki, IRC, something Nintendo-related, and cplusplus.com).

9 windows in total, six of them windows explorer windows, 2 internet tabs, and 30 notepad tabs

One window, and it has 8 tabs right now. 2 are Youtube videos, 5 of them are internet boards(including this one), and the last one is a server statistics page.

right now i have 611 tabs across 2 windows

One window. Three tabs, those being this, Cubeupload, and Reddit. (Eventually I'll get a Reddit account...eventually...)

Back