How many tabs/windows do you have open right now?

Shinta

RIP Walkazo.
Poll Committee
Chrome got updated so I don't have to include all the other junk I have open on my phone here.

1 Chrome window, 3 tabs (WatchMojo.com video, this thread, and a Userpedia tab I've had open all weekend but never used)

TabuuandPeach

I don't live in the U.S., I live in Israel.
Banned User
1,000 including this thread, Counting threads (50) Wikis (943) And my profile on here. It should crash my computer, but my compuer normally crashes @ 500 tabs, So 1,000 tabs 100 Windows. Damn that's alot!

Dr. Baby Luigi

Mushroom Kingdom's Most Adorable Doctor
Oh yeah, take a screenshot of it, then. I don't see how if your computer doesn't crash and burn, then your print screen functionality didn't break.

Maybe you should tell the truth instead of blatantly lying like this. Or at least not sound like an idiot to people who have a grasp of numbers. 1,000 is 100 times 10. Do you understand what this means?

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Baby Luigi said:
Oh yeah, take a screenshot of it, then. I don't see how if your computer doesn't crash and burn, then your print screen functionality didn't break.

Maybe you should tell the truth instead of blatantly lying like this. Or at least not sound like an idiot to people who have a grasp of numbers. 1,000 is 100 times 10. Do you understand what this means?

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Baby Luigi said:
you still don't have 1000 tabs
https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=373%2B659

TabuuandPeach

I don't live in the U.S., I live in Israel.
Banned User
2257 said:
Baby Luigi said:

I think in the second screenshot is my profile on Mario Wiki if im correct. I saw a Ta, that makes me think of mine TabuuandPeach. Weird. also both of them combined is over 1,000 :eek: :bowser:

Shinta

RIP Walkazo.
Poll Committee
8 windows (Libraries, Chrome, Code::Blocks, two odt files, and three spreadsheets) and 7 Chrome tabs (two for my mom's work, here, the wiki, IRC, something Nintendo-related, and cplusplus.com).

Dr. Baby Luigi

Mushroom Kingdom's Most Adorable Doctor
9 windows in total, six of them windows explorer windows, 2 internet tabs, and 30 notepad tabs

Luigi_Fan

Spiny
One window, and it has 8 tabs right now. 2 are Youtube videos, 5 of them are internet boards(including this one), and the last one is a server statistics page.