Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Both

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
tumblr_o6yn9qOJAq1ttdkobo1_500.gif

YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD BABY RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUND

The website revealed more info about these Pokemon:

" Rowlet can attack without making a sound! It flies silently through the skies, drawing near to its opponent without being noticed, and then lashing out with powerful kicks. It can also attack from a distance using the razor-sharp leaves that form part of its feathers.

"Its visual abilities are impressive. The darkness of night is no obstacle to Rowlet! It can twist its neck nearly 180° from front to back so it can see directly behind itself. It has a habit of turning its head in battle to face its Trainer and receive instructions. The move Leafage attacks an opponent by striking it with leaves. Rowlet knows this move from the moment it becomes your partner!"

"Logical but also passionate, Litten always remains coolheaded and doesn't show its emotions on the surface.

"Litten can attack with flaming hairballs! Its fur is rich in oils and immensely flammable. Litten grooms itself by licking its fur, and then uses the collected fur as fuel for fireball attacks! When the time comes for Litten to shed its old fur, it all burns up in a glorious blaze. The move Ember attacks an opponent by firing a small flame at it. Litten knows this move from the moment it becomes your partner!"

"Popplio's swimming speed is known to exceed 25 mph. It's better at moving in the water than on land. Still, when it's on land, it takes advantage of the elasticity of its balloons to perform acrobatic stunts and jumps.

"Popplio can snort out balloons made of water! Watch it spin water balloons into a playful battle strategy! Both frivolous and hard-working, Popplio can easily get carried away—unleashing enough power in battle to make quite a spectacle! But Popplio’s determined spirit means it can usually be found practicing hard on its balloon skills. The Water Gun move attacks an opponent by firing a jet of water. Popplio knows this move from the moment it becomes your partner!"

ROWLETBOYS
O
W
L
E
T
B
O
Y
S

on a side note anyone else really love the way they've stylised the new region? With full, non-chibi character models, no grid and beautiful overworld (well as good as you can be with the 3DS i guess), Alola looks amazing.

unless rowlett becomes an absolutely shit design in its third stage im picking him and Moon. What are you picking, Marioboards?

GalacticPetey said:
Also it looks like we have our first new move, im guessing it's like a grass counterpart to water gun and ember since that's what the others have

how will the meta cope

Threek said:
GalacticPetey said:
Unless Litten turns into a panther. Imma get that and name him T'Challa.

holy shit that thought never crossed my mind
christ now it just makes too much sense with the colouration as well

dammit gp stop making me doubt rowlet

Team Rowlet all the way. Grass/Flying sounds great and I'm hoping the end evolution isn't awful looking. Admittedly none of the three starters actually look bad at all, and truthfully I jumped onto the Popplio bandwagon right before I realized just how perfect Rowlet was.

Also, probably definitely going with Moon. That legendary just looks awesome.

For once, I like all three of the starters

Fire cat is so tempting to me as a cat lover, but I need that goddamn Rowlet. I love owls so much. I'm-a train it and name it in honour of Walkazo, I will soft reset as many times as I need to in order to get a female one.

looks like i'm gonna have to role a dice

first time since hoenn that all three of the starters appeal to me

the 3 starters also have special artwork

CiGCxdgWUAA_rq0.png

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

CiGCxYDXEAAuq3_.png

definite close second for me

CiGCxbEXIAAqRdF.png

shadow the edgecat

unless the panther thing happens this one doesn't interest me that much, tbh

The only one I really like is Rowlet, definitely the best one. The rest are pretty meh.

honestly there is nothing quite like pokemon hype. New pokaymanz are exciting

i think im even more hyped for sun and moon than i was for x and y and black and white

Oh, just saw this.

Thank God they're ditching the top down grid thing, it honestly didn't go well with the 3d graphics. They sort of tried it with Lumiose City but the movement was terrible for it and the camera was god awful. How it looks in this trailer is infinitely prettier and I'm actually interested in his game now compared to before where I didn't care at all. Maybe this game will revive my interest in Pokemon again. Starters look fine. Bulbasaur isn't special with its immediate double type anymore, sad.

I might just ditch the starter because none of them particularly stand out to me even though I think none of them are bad. Last time I did that was White 2 and that was my favourite experience with a Pokemon game, my least favourite experience was Y and I had three starter Pokemon. I may have just figured out the secret to my enjoyment with pokemon games.

Sun legendary looks cool.

I really like all three starters so far, which if it keeps it up, will be the second time it would happen. First being in Jhoto. IDK who I should lean towards cause I do really like all of them.

Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon (New starters and cover legendaries revealed)

My favourite of the three is definitely Rowlet, it's super adorable, and I love owls. Not feeling the other two as much, but I'll have to see their evolutions.

GBAToad said:
GalacticPetey said:
Also it looks like we have our first new move, im guessing it's like a grass counterpart to water gun and ember since that's what the others have

how will the meta cope

I thought Vine Whip was already the grass equivalent to Ember and Water Gun.

The lion is my favorite legendary, it's probably a Fire type but what's the second type? I guess Fairy, Rock or Electric. Fire/Rock with a levitate like ability would be so great.
For the other legendary, while it looks not bad, I am a bit disappointed its body is similar to Yveltal. I just hope it's not a Dark/Flying type again. Dark/Fairy would be an awesome type.

God, I'm so conflicted.

I've always picked the water starter except for Gen III and the new one looks cool too, but Rowlet...

I love birds and Rowlet looks amazing.

Damn all of the starters look good. (Right now I prefer Rowlet, but evolutions could change)
The game also looks pretty good.
Don't like the legendaries though.

I think I'm gonna get a Female Rowlet, and call it Marjorie. My gran loved Owls, but unfortunately she is suffering from Alzheimers, and her memory is basically gone at this point, so I think this will be a nice little tribute to her.

can't decide between any of the starters or either of the legendaries, they're all so perfect aaaa i'll wait for other details (evolutions for the former, other version exclusive things for the latter) before deciding

tiki legendary when

Back