Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Both

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
That Awkward Dude said:
I hope Pikachu, even though he's my homie, does NOT get a mega.

Only fully evolved and single stage Pokemon can mega evolve, so only Raichu can potentially get a mega.

Let's have some new Elite 4 types. I'm still waiting on electric, grass, normal, and rock.

Doctor Kirby said:
That Awkward Dude said:

Only fully evolved and single stage Pokemon can mega evolve, so only Raichu can potentially get a mega.

Let's have some new Elite 4 types. I'm still waiting on electric, grass, normal, and rock.
I am aware, but they might just keep giving Pika unfair privilages. But anyways, I want to see some new dual types(not counting legendaries or pokemon not fully evolved) such as bug dragon(How has this not been done before!? Dragonflies, Yanmega, Flygon, so friggin' obvious!), electric dark (Maybe mega Luxray or mega Electivire?), Dragon-fighting(epic), Dark fairy(seems pretty obvious, there's been evil fairies in media before), fairy ghost(maybe mega Mismagius since it's feminine and has Dazzling Gleam as a move? And if that's not enough, what about Pixilate?), normal ghost(would be interesting), bug ground, bug water(Masquerain should have stayed this type... maybe a mega?), or ground fighting(maybe mega Marowak?)

adding onto that, while i like how gen vi gave us a fire/water type, i'd like to see a grass/fire type in vii. it could literally be the forest fire pokemon.

Magikrazy said:
What would Normal/Ghost be? Maybe something like Two-Face from Batman?
I always envisioned a possessed doll for a Normal/Ghost Pokemon.

https://twitter.com/Bulbagarden/status/716408547471265792

this will change pokemon forever

Doctor Kirby said:
That Awkward Dude said:

Raichu always gets the shaft compared to the rest of its evolutionary line, really so I wouldn't be too surprised by a Mega Pikachu instead of a Mega Raichu.

GBAToad said:

Might as well advertise it as "less than infinity".

Billy The Kitten said:
Doctor Kirby said:
That Awkward Dude said:

Raichu always gets the shaft compared to the rest of its evolutionary line, really so I wouldn't be too surprised by a Mega Pikachu instead of a Mega Raichu.
I know, even pointless Pichu gets more attention than it.
Striker Mario said:
GBAToad said:

Might as well advertise it as "less than infinity".
I hope that there was an error there.

Hawaii region.

Grass starter- Rowlet
Fire starter- Litten
Water starter- Poppilo

Cover legendaries revealed.

Japanese trailer confirms customization!
mN0JdfL.png

I'M IMMEDIATELY IN LOVE WITH ROWLET

IT ONLY TOOK FIVE GENERATIONS SINCE GOLD AND SILVER BUT WE'VE FINALLY GOT ANOTHER OWL AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

rowlett is mine

IT ROTATES ITS HEAD AND HAS LITTLE LEAF WINGS IT'S SO FUCKING CUTE AKFKIDOSLSLKS

Litten is a close second though

for once I'm not a fan of the legendaries' designs, but sun lion and moon bat are better than what I expected

GODDAMN ALOLA HAWAII THEMED REGION THOUGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ready for Hoenn with bongos

Totally on team Rowlet.

Then again, I was on team Chespin until the second forms were announced. Jumped to team Froakie and never looked back. Shame, because I love Chesnaught.

Back