Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Both

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
I just noticed something from Bulbapedia that each core series region has a letter 'o' present in its English name.

Sorta likely names for a new region name in Sun & Moon: Corona / Solari / Helios / or something else that is sun & moon related and that has an 'o' in it.

So if we can trade from Red/Blue to Sun/Moon, could we potentially trade a M' that evolved into a Kangaskhan (or really any glitch pokemon that evolves into a regular Pokemon) and thus knows Sky Attack, Water Gun and Water Gun? If I recall correctly, Gen II's trade barrier didn't block that, so it may be possible. Unless of course, the game is modified to remove the glitches, which would really suck.

Selena said:
So if we can trade from Red/Blue to Sun/Moon, could we potentially trade a M' that evolved into a Kangaskhan (or really any glitch pokemon that evolves into a regular Pokemon) and thus knows Sky Attack, Water Gun and Water Gun? If I recall correctly, Gen II's trade barrier didn't block that, so it may be possible. Unless of course, the game is modified to remove the glitches, which would really suck.
it'll be interesting to see how gamefreak goes about preventing that from happening. they've already got legality checkers in place but they're still not very effective at filtering out hackmons

like i said before, i believe they might just give you a copy of that pokemon with the original name/ot/level/etc. but give it moveset/stats as if it had been leveled up in one of the newer games (i.e. you wouldn't retain the moveset when transferring it over). they might also restrict the values of pokemon that can be transferred to ensure that transferring a glitch pokemon with a dex number that technically doesn't exist in those games won't become an actual pokemon when bringing it forward

idk lol

infinite8 said:
I just noticed something from Bulbapedia that each core series region has a letter 'o' present in its English name.

Sorta likely names for a new region name in Sun & Moon: Corona / Solari / Helios / or something else that is sun & moon related and that has an 'o' in it.

What about Oahu?

infinite8 said:

that honestly just sounds like a coincidence, i wouldnt look too far into it

Selena said:
I'm more concerned how they are going to deal with genders.

DragonFreak said:
Selena said:

Random, it was this way when you transfert from R/B/Y to G/S/C.

Cirdec said:
DragonFreak said:
Selena said:

Random, it was this way when you transfert from R/B/Y to G/S/C.

Actually wasn't it determined with IV values or something like that?

infinite8 said:
The likely candidates are the regions that are based from:
3) Spain (Junichi Masuda visited there)
Does this mean we'll finally see Alamos?

ALL OF MY YES

Doctor Kirby said:
Please have a dark gym this time.
I agree with you. Even fairy got it's own gym at debut. Give the dark type gym a chance gf please.

So there has been some pretty convincing leaks lately.

If this is real then the starters are leaked and Moon's boxart and mascot (which I thought looked a lot like a Nightfury when I first glanced at it).

id rather toss this leak out of the window to be honest.

Not worth my time.

does the video discuss how blatantly stupid the japanese in that fake is because i feel it should

DragonFreak said:

WHAT IS THIS GIRLS ACCENT

like i'm having a hard time placing it

also starters and leaks and shit yaaaay

feels like old times waiting for the release of the new gen

still pissed about no pokemon z :mad:

Personally, I am looking to get into this adventure with a fresh mind, which means I will be actively avoiding any leaks or news on Pokemon. The only part I might not be able to avoid is if during E3, Nintendo somehow announce some new information on these games in one of the Directs/Digital Press Conference.

The reason I wanted to do this is due to wanting to experience how I felt about Ruby and Sapphire (mainly Sapphire) where I do not know anything about what I am going to do in my adventure. Sure that means I picked up some weaker Pokemon like Dustox and Sableye, but using a fresh set of monsters makes for a fresh adventure.

Thanks for reading.

Back