Rosalina's Appreciation Topic + Info ♥

tardograd2 said:
if rosalina is so "wise", why not propose to bowser.

you bumped a 9 month old thread just to ask that?

What the... you created that fan art, Swiftie_Luma?! Looking fantastic.

And *laughs*; interesting that I ran into this topic because last week for Valentine's Day, I did this (music arrangement wise); I just need votes there to help me decide which "version" I should feature on my related SoundCloud account.

I don't think I need to elaborate any further in regards to how much of a Rosalina fan I am (as well as the other Mario girls). :P

tardograd2 said:

Because he's a terrible person and she wants nothing to do with him?

Now that this thread is bumped, I might as well take part in it!

Swiftie_Luma said:
♥ What you like about Rosalina
She's not just another princess (at, least not originally). She has a fleshed out backstory and is an interesting, mysterious character. I feel like both of these things were ruined in Mario Kart 8.

Swiftie_Luma said:
♥ What game do you think captivates Rosalina's personality the most
Hands down, Super Mario Galaxy.

Swiftie_Luma said:
♥ Your favortite Rosalina voice actress
The first two, where she sounds calm and dignified like she's supposed to, unlike the third one.

tardograd2 said:
:koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa:

Rosalina's among my favorite characters, mainly because I kind of feel sorry for her to have to leave her home planet to help a luma she just met, and the rest of her backstory also helps in that. Super Mario Galaxy is the game that reflects her personnality the most obviously.

Rosalina would be my new main, but I don't buy sports or party games anymore, so the only game where I can main her is Mario Kart. The only sports game I would buy is Strikers, but I don't see that happening for a while.

If people didn't appreaciate it when i first did it , that said a lot to me. So it's best for it to die.

Swiftie_Luma said:
If people didn't appreciate it when i first did it , that said a lot to me.
They're appreciating it now. What does it matter? You want them to make a brand new thread when one already exists? The thread's previous post was a month old. If they wants to appreciate Rosalina, let them.

250px-CosmicSpirit-Closeup.png

so what ever happened to cosmic spirit? what is she?

why does she look like rosalina?

If it's any consolation, I like your Rosalina art. No need to get upset because someone likes a topic you made, even if it took a while to get going.

Magikrazy said:
250px-CosmicSpirit-Closeup.png

so what ever happened to cosmic spirit? what is she?

why does she look like rosalina?

Representation, or something. Spirit took on a form Mario would recognize, though why it didn't take on Peach's or Luigi's form, idk. That's my take on it, anyway.

As for what happened to her, Mario never returned to space :P

I'm good though, not upset at all. I just don't think old topics should be revived if the people let them die on the first place. There's a reason (i don't know why though) people stopped responding , so let it be.

Also thanks for the compliment. I personally don't like that one too much anymore because i think i have improved since then.

Well since this was revived , i may as well lighten it up.

These are Rosalina's expressions , used in one of my MKDS videos.

8Kiaajj.png

Currently i am working on making fluid animations by doing frames , it's very fun to do, i love animations.

Hey those look pretty good! I'd like to see more of what you can do :)

I might as well actually say something relevant to this topic, I guess.

Swiftie_Luma said:
♥ What you like about Rosalina
♥ What game do you think captivates Rosalina's personality the most
♥ Your favortite Rosalina voice actress
♥ Your favorite Rosalina outfit
♥ The game you enjoy playing as Rosalina the most

* I like just how calm she is. Even when things aren't going her way, like in Super Mario Galaxy, she keeps a cool head.
* Probably Super Mario Galaxy or Mario Party 10.
* I liked Laura Smith in SM3DW.
Rosalina_SSB4_Artwork_-_Black.jpg
* She's one of my main drivers in Mario Kart 8.

I'll contribute as well:

Her appearance and magical powers.
Super Mario Galaxy.
Mercedes Rose.
yRhNWma.jpg
Super Mario 3D World. I think she and Peach are the two best characters. I also enjoy using her occasionally in MKW and MK8.

I recently uploaded a new video of MKDS. The first of many more of Rosalina in all the missions on mission mode.

GmanSir said:
Did you change her weight? Or is he a replacement of one of the princesses?

I think I remember that the Rosalina model hack replaces Waluigi, who is a middleweight character in Mario Kart DS.

Yeah, you're right.

Anyway, what is your guys favorite Rosalina render? She has so many good ones, I can't choose.

Back