Mario Tennis Ultra Smash DLC Characters

Mario15

Goomba
Banned User
Hey guys how are you?
I want to have Birdo as a playable character in Mario Tennis Ultra Smash as a DLC. What do you think guys? ;D

I thought this thread was announcement for DLC characters or somethin' not speculation. : (

Anyway I'd like Metal Mario, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, DIDDY KONG, Luma, and Wiggler the most. But I doubt that's going to happen.

I'd like them to finish the game first before they start selling DLC.

What if the DLC IS their finishing the game?

Unless they go the way of splatoon I'll pass.

this is assuming mario tennis ultra smash was a proper game

SW5gd7V.png

hype

I think it is best for Nintendo to finish the game first as DLC, however, they should add a few characters along with the DLC package.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi plz

I'd like new courts, left-handed option, item battle, ring shot, actual minigames, tournaments (too much to ask though, I guess), and maybe balance patches, like buffing Mario or something. But it wouldn't be Ultra Smash anymore. :P

There is no simple way to say this but release Mario Tennis Ultra Smash Remix which is an improved version of Ultra Smash. It's like what Virtua Fighter Remix was to the Saturn version of Virtua Fighter.

Ultra Smash is clearly done in my book , but if there's a very tiny possibility i would like Birdo , Shyguy , Diddy Kong and Nabbit.

Striker Mario said:
I thought this thread was announcement for DLC characters or somethin' not speculation. : (

Anyway I'd like Metal Mario, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, DIDDY KONG, Luma, and Wiggler the most. But I doubt that's going to happen.

6 characters for DLC That's ok. :eek:

Shyguy and Paratroopa would be cool. Maybe let us change their colors, too.

Mario15 said:
Striker Mario said:

6 characters for DLC That's ok. :eek:

why not?

mario kart 8 has six characters for dlc

you can write that in one post you know. use the edit function.

btw, qr yoshis suck and i hope camelot does not do that again

Not only Yoshi colors suck in this context , we also already got Gold Mario via amiibo in Ultra Trash so i don't get the point at all.

Roster decisions stopped making sense when Pink Gold Peach and Baby Rosalina existed.

And I think they should be free; otherwise, it would stink more than a bar of brawling Warios.

Nope.

Rosters started to suck the day they added Metal Mario as a character , Honey Queen and Lakitu in the same game while ditching Waluigi.

Now that's F- up.

Metal Mario, H. Queen, and Lakitu were great choices.

I personally think rosters first started to really suck in Mario Sports Mix though. Not counting those weird Mario Tennis/Golf handhelds, my, those are shining examples of crap.

Back