Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Silver

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Bowser Jr.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Zero777 said:
I would like Rosalina to be in it.
Same. I would also like to see Diddy Kong.

What one should I get, Wii or DS? I'm leaning towards Wii.

Vile- I'm sure you don't need the BB.

Weegee said:
Not me, the original sucked A LOT.

So true, but have you seen the latest trailers?

The dream events trailer kicks so much ass it actually got me interested in this game.

I just downloaded a demo of alpine skiing on the DS. Pretty fun. Graphics on the characters look good as well.

Easmo said:
Weegee said:
Not me, the original sucked A LOT.

So true, but have you seen the latest trailers?

The dream events trailer kicks so much ass it actually got me interested in this game.

the ist sucked alright but this one has a force that makes you want it. GIMME GIMME GIMME!

Vile said:
I just downloaded a demo of alpine skiing on the DS. Pretty fun. Graphics on the characters look good as well.

Cool :D

Okay, I'll admit. This game actually DOES look a lot better than the first one, but I'm still not getting my hopes up.

Vile said:
I downloaded as well. I'm still debating on which one to get, but I'm probably going to get the Wii one unless I see some major things on the DS one.

The Mii shop thing looks awesome.

Stooben's Servant said:
Vile said:
I downloaded as well. I'm still debating on which one to get, but I'm probably going to get the Wii one unless I see some major things on the DS one.
They could have given us one more event and 2 more characters to try out. The demo wasn't really enough for me to make an informed decision. I really want to try out bobsledding.

Vile said:

So are Jet, Eggman Nega, Bullet Bill, E-123 Omega, and King Boo.

And Omega has a new voice, since all his others are gone. Jon St. John (Sonic Heroes) was fired along with the original cast, Andrew Rannells (Shadow the Hedgehog) quit, and Maddie Blaustein (Sonic 06) died. Maybe they're using Dan Green, like they did for Vector in the original.

I'm gonna watch the trailer right now to see if I can tell who the actor is.

Shadow Bowser said:
And Omega has a new voice, since all his others are gone. Jon St. John (Sonic Heroes) was fired along with the original cast, Andrew Rannells (Shadow the Hedgehog) quit, and Maddie Blaustein (Sonic 06) died. Maybe they're using Dan Green, like they did for Vector in the original.
Woah. :eek:

Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcMyV__JnOQ

Omega's voice is at 0:38. All he says is "Let's go." It's definitely different. Better than Maddie's for sure, but not nearly as good as Jon and Andrew. I'll have to hear more of it before I can really form an opinion.

Other than that, the graphics are much better than the original, and it looks way more fun.

I wouldn't say that yet, I can hardly hear him.

How do we know Bullet Bill is a boss? It could just be a powerup like in Mario Kart.

I'm getting both the DS and Wii version tomorrow. This game is gonna be epic. ^^

Am I the only one who's in no way looking forward to this game? Like I said before, this game looks slightly better than the first one, but I'm still not getting my hopes up. It doesn't matter to me how good the graphics are, or which characters they're adding to the game; if it has nearly the same average, boring, mediocre gameplay as the first one, then it isn't worth anything. The only reason the first one sold so well, is because of the fact that there are several people who will simply buy anything that has "Mario" or "Sonic" stamped onto it. Unfortunately, history is going to end up repeating itself yet again.

Your points make sense if you didn't like the 1st one, but I did. This one will be even better, boss battles, etc.

Back