• Donkey Kong

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Silver

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Bowser Jr.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
King Dedede said:
I never got why Rouge the bat was never in the first one. I mean, she's more important than Blaze.
True.

And while we're on the subject of Blaze, what event is this:
593px-Blaze_Winter_Olympics2.jpg

Skiing and shooting?
I know it's not any of the events listed on the page. :/

Really, none of them. Though, it will be nice to have DK and Bowser Jr. in the mix.

they should put Birdo and Rouge in. because that would make 6 girl characters (i guess Birdo counts as a girl)

I'm actually looking forward to Silver and Bowser Jr. in equal measure. I like them both so much, they're so cute!

My obligation to the Koopa compels me to vote for the latter, though.

DK since Jr. annoys me and I don't really like Sonic games. ;D
And why isn't Rouge in it? I think she should be in it before Metal Sonic. That's just plain stupid.

Sting Chameleon said:
Crackin355 said:
(i guess Birdo counts as a girl)
Never has, never will. :P

i went on Mario Wiki and it says (I think) that it was a boy in the SMB2 and then it is called "she" all the way through it, and plus, it must be one gay guy if it dances like a girl and acts like a princess :lol: it wears a ring and i always counted the main Yoshi as a boy. i mean, it usually flirts with yoshis.

OMimistasia said:
And why isn't Rouge in it?
Because Nintendo seem to dislike characters with revealing clothing and large breasts. Well, at least character's made by another company; Their own suggestive creations are perfectly fine, apparently.

Metal Sonic definitely. I hate that after firing Ryan Drummond, Metal ws demoted again to computer noises, even if he still speaks in speech bubbles and text boxes. Seriously, his voice was badass to say the least.

In other words... my fav Sonic villain, playable in a sports game? automatic fav character.

Who am I most excited for? Nobody, because I am in no way looking forward to this game at all, considering the fact that the first one was a piece of crap. I think this one's guaranteed to be just as bad, if not worse. And no amount of characters they add to the game is going to change that.

Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before. Alone or not, it doesn't make a difference to me. I actually played the first one with my little brother, and it was still a piece of crap.

i thought the first one wasnt very good but i like this one because it has ALOT of new features like Mii Costumes, characters and Snowball Fighting

Crackin355 said:
i thought the first one wasnt very good but i like this one because it has ALOT of new features like Mii Costumes, characters and Snowball Fighting
One reason I'm looking forward to this is the fact that it takes various locales from Mario and Sonic games and turns them into Snowboard slaloms. That's pretty cool.

On the other hand...... *imagines Bowser figure skating* *childhood destroyed*

Crackin355 said:
ridley isnt from the Mario or Sonic series. its called "Mario" and "Sonic" for a reason
Kill-joy. *dramatic tear* You know peopel can dream that Ridley can figure skate! It's people like you that crush the MarioWiki Forum's dreamers!! *another dramatic tear*

SolarBlaze said:
Who am I most excited for? Nobody, because I am in no way looking forward to this game at all, considering the fact that the first one was a piece of crap. I think this one's guaranteed to be just as bad, if not worse. And no amount of characters they add to the game is going to change that.
Yeah, I'm not excited for anybody either. The game looks horrible, like the original.

Yoshario said:
SolarBlaze said:
Yeah, I'm not excited for anybody either. The game looks horrible, like the original.
I at least like to try a game before needlessly bashing it. I'm not saying it's game of the year material, but I do think certain events look fun.

Does anyone know if the Balance Board is required to play this or not? I'm poor and don't have one. :P

Vile said:
Yoshario said:
SolarBlaze said:
I at least like to try a game before needlessly bashing it. I'm not saying it's game of the year material, but I do think certain events look fun.

Does anyone know if the Balance Board is required to play this or not? I'm poor and don't have one. :P

I don´t think it will be mandatory. A similar case would be the new announced Super Monkey Ball, which Sega has already said that will use the balance board but it will not be mandatory. I think is easy assumption that this will be a similar case.

And, if the worst happens, you can always get the DS version, which is the one I will probably get, should the game be good enough to buy it.

Even though Silver has a gay voice, I am glad he is this, although I would like Rosalina to be in it.

Back