• Silver

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Bowser Jr.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Smashgoom202 said:
Dr. Evil said:
Togepi said:
I don't care what anyone says, this game SUCKS.

I mean, if you want Mario and Sonic in a video game together, don't make it a sports game, please.

They already said they can't make a platforming crossover, since Mario & Sonic have too many gameplay differences for it to work.
How about an RPG? Or an action/adventure game? Besides, different gameplay styles didn't stop them from making Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2.
Weren't Mario and Sonic already together in Brawl?

Dr. Evil said:
Togepi said:
I don't care what anyone says, this game SUCKS.

I mean, if you want Mario and Sonic in a video game together, don't make it a sports game, please.

They already said they can't make a platforming crossover, since Mario & Sonic have too many gameplay differences for it to work.
Somari begs to differ. Actually, no, it sort of proves your point.

Dr. Evil said:
That's video game developerese for "What? We'd have to THINK about that... Screw you".

I've been playing this game non-stop, have already beaten Festival Mode Twice but im still playing to get the money and extra stuff. I dont know how people hate the game?

Mii Costumes:
Shezz (Sheridan-Sister): Charmy Bee Suit
Brant (Me): Skeleton Suit, Ski Boots (Entry), Blue Hood, Ski Gloves (Red)
Bianca (Claire-Sheridans Friend): Diddy Kong Suit
Nick (Best Friend): Normal Red Top, Boxing Gloves, Santa Boots, Jack-O-Lantern Hat
Scream (Cody-Best Friend): Skeleton Suit, Santa Boots, Full-Face Helmet (Mono), Motocross Gloves (Blue)
Mum (Anne-Thea): Boo Jersey, Basketball Shoes (Black), Argyle Beanie (Yellow), Boxing Gloves
Diddy Kong: Diddy Kong Suit

Mario & Sonic Songs:
Mario:
Athletic BGM (SMB3)
Ground BGM (SM64)
Delfino Plaza (SM Sunshine)
COCONUT MALL (MKWii)
PURPLE COMET (SM Galaxy)
WIND GARDEN (SM Galaxy)

Sonic:
ROOFTOP RUN (Sonic Unleashed)
SONIC HEROES (-.- duh...)
OCEAN PALACE (Sonic Heroes)
RIGHT THERE RIGHT ON (Sonic Rush)

Bosses:
King Boo (Downhill Alpine)
Omega (Speed Skating (Single), Short Track (Team))
Big Bullet Bill (Skeleton (Single), Bobsleigh (Team))
Rouge (Figure Skating)
Jet (Snowboard Cross)
King Boo Rematch (Giant Slalom(Single)) or Dry Bones Team (Curling(Team))
Eggman Nega (Ski Cross)
Dry Bowser (Ice Hockey)

Dream Events:
Dream Alpine (Seaside Hill)
Dream Ski Jumping (Good Egg Galaxy)
Dream Ski Cross (Mario Circuit)
Dream Snowboard Cross (Radical Highway)
Dream Short Track (Egg Factory)
Dream Figure Skating (Dream Figure Centre)
Dream Bobsleigh (Nocturnus Gate)
Dream Ice Hockey (Bowser Castle)
Dream Curling (Sherbet Land)
Dream Snowball Fight (Christmas Village)
Dream Gliding (Sky Gardens)

*Red=Not Have*
All Costumes:

Clothing:
Omochao Jersey
Boo Jersey
Running Jacket (Blue & Red)
Goomba Fitness Gear
Chao Fitness Gear
Samba Wear
Haloween Outfit (Skeleton Suit) (Most Popular)
Santa Claus Suit

Shoes:
Ski Boots (Entry & Athlete Model)
Basketball Shoes (Black)
Snowboarding Boots (Athlete Model)
Santa Boots (Most Popular)

Hats:
Football Helmet (Blue)
Full-Face Helmet (Mono) (Most Popular)
Off-Road Helmet (Red)
Floppy Hat (Black)
Argyle Beanie (Yellow) (Most Popular)
Hood (Red & Blue) (Most Popular)Samba Hat
Jack-O'-Lantern (Most Popular)
Santa Claus Hat

Gloves:
Ski Gloves (Red)
Boxing Gloves (Red) (Most Popular)
Motocross Gloves (Red & Blue)
Goalie Gloves (Blue)
Snowflake Gloves (Red)
Natural Knit Gloves (Olive)
Santa Gloves

Suits:
Mario
Daisy
Bowser
Yoshi
Sonic
Amy
Shadow
Metal Sonic
Dry Bowser
Dry Bones
Diddy Kong (Most Popular)
Bee Mario
Rouge
Omega
Charmy Bee
Espio
Luigi
Blaze
Bowser Jr.
DK
Wario
Vector
Knuckles
Peach
Tails
Waluigi
Dr. Eggman
Silver
Super Sonic?
Fire Mario?

Crackin355 said:
Gloves:
Boxing Gloves (Red) (Most Popular)
You know, if someone does a good enough job on the Mii, people could play as Strong Bad. :O

Crackin, I'm pretty sure the ones you put are right, but you forgot Birdo.

That's kinda dumb that they only added 4 new characters. They should also add Rosalina and Jet the Hawk.

Zero777 said:
That's kinda dumb that they only added 4 new characters. They should also add Rosalina and Jet the Hawk.
Jet the Hawk is a boss. If you count the Mii costumes, it is sort of possible to be other characters such as Birdo.

Jailer Noah said:
Zero777 said:
Jet the Hawk is a boss. If you count the Mii costumes, it is sort of possible to be other characters such as Birdo.

Oh he is, I didn't know that, but they should put in way more then 4 new characters.

Wait... so there really is only ONE track for each dream event?

Gah... that´s -2 points for the game... I still want it but that´s certainly a dissapointment...

they couldve put in more tracks but they put in 11 Dream Events so that makes up for it. My favorites are Dream Snowboard Cross (Radical Highway), Dream Short Track (Egg Factory) and normal Snowboard Cross (Snow Place Area Thing Fence Red Place Thing and so on...)

this is my 355th post i think

if you see this i'll buy you a game on steam or something

as long as it's not like over $100 or some shit

I've gotten the Diddy Kong Suit. Besides the playable characters, the suits I have currently unlocked are:

Diddy Kong Suit
Birdo Suit
Dry Bones Suit
Dry Bowser Suit
Rouge Suit
Omega Suit

I think there was another, but I can't remember what it is at the moment.

I've got nearly everything. All the costumes, all the music, beat the modes several times e.t.c. I just have four emblems to get (get a Turkey in Dream Curling, get all decals, getall items and get all the other emblems).

But...I can't get a Turkey for the life of me (I once got a Double and was ONE PIN off a Turkey...), and I can't find the last decals to buy (I know that two banners I need are one of Eggman and Bowser together and another of Peach)! And I'm so far ahead of everyone that I can't get help on it!

Me = TT_TT

This game was really fun at one point, but I got tired of it pretty fast. Is this the same with anyone else?

Crackin355 said:
My friends saw how many events there were and said "I like the first one better". I was like 0.o

I would´ve been like you if anybody said that. The first one was complete crap. This one is a great game alone, and when compared to the incredibly lame previous game, it´s like god tier.

I played this game with some mates yesterday. Dream Ice Hockey is THE EPICNESS. Then we played a few normal events (which already are much better than the normal events in the previous game) and we finished with some racing in good egg galaxy and egg factory.

I love this game, in case you haven´t noticed ;D

Crackin355 said:
My friends saw how many events there were and said "I like the first one better". I was like 0.o
No offense, but your friends fail. :P

Also, Robotnik wins the award for the stupidest looking figure skater in the game.

I got this game for Christmas, and I haven't played it. I just don't feel like it, but I'm sure I wouldn't be amused anyway.

This game is a lot more fun then I thought it would be. I need to play it more often.

I´d like to ask something about the DS version: do dream events have items like the Wii version? I´ve been trying to do my research on youtube but there´s barely any footage of the DS version other than the adventure tour mode walkthroughs, and the Mario Wiki section for the DS game is still not fully complete.

I mean, the Wii game is like a Mario Kart game only with winter stuff replacing cars and bikes, and it´s freaking awesome, but from what I´ve seen about the DS version, iitems are far less prominent if not completely absent in dream events. I mean, what´s the point of taking out the thing that truly makes it "dream"?

My DS has been hungry for some time, and although I´ve got Tingle´s rosy rupeeland which I haven´t started (I´m saving it to play it when I have more time) I need some sport action to break from all the adventure games I´ve played on it. I was wondering if I should buy the DS version of this game, because I already have Mario Basket and Mario Kart DS but I´ve played those to death. And here comes my wondering: Is the DS version of the winter olympics as good as the Wii version? I´ve seen footage about the DS version of the previou olympic games and it was FAR superior compared to the lame wii version, with 2 times more dream events, items being much more prominent, better controls, etc, but when it comes to the winter olympics, considering how awesome the Wii version is, I´m not hat sure about the DS one.

So, to put it short, should I buy the Beijing olympics or the Vancouver olympics for my DS? I´m pretty sure that the Beijing one is great, far superior to the sucky Wii version, but the winter one... not that sure. Is it any good?

Back