Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Silver

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Bowser Jr.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
The entire premise of Mario and Sonic being a fair match-up in the Olympics is ridiculous. Sonic, in addition to being the fastest non-rocket propelled thing on Earth, is in pretty good shape, whereas Mario is a fat, old plumber.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
The entire premise of Mario and Sonic being a fair match-up in the Olympics is ridiculous. Sonic, in addition to being the fastest non-rocket propelled thing on Earth, is in pretty good shape, whereas Mario is a fat, old plumber.
You kinda forgot how Mario can jump high and throw Bowser.

Lario said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Say whatever you want, Mario is an old b******.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Lario said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
If he is, why is his 'stache still brown?

Lario said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Lario said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
If he is, why is his 'stache still brown?
He dyes it.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Lario said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
007efcdc833a6d8011101a6db41c4182.gif

WiFi said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Lario said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
007efcdc833a6d8011101a6db41c4182.gif
...All right, you win this one.

We don't have a topic for this yet, and it's gonna be a long time before it comes out, but whatever.

With winter sports such as snowboarding ice skating, I honestly think this one will be better than the first.

The 16 characters from the original are returning, and they said we're getting new characters.

I think they'll add the characters they cut from the first (DK, Birdo, Jet, Silver). They've hinted towards Big being playable. With Big, they'll probably add Petey to be his Mario series rival. And I'm hoping they add Rouge this time.

Discuss that game that nobody seems to care about so far.

In the DS story (I'm not sure if it's on the Wii,) I got a feeling that Snow Spirit is trying to warn Mario and Sonic about global warming because Bowser is going to do what he did in Mario is Missing! only this time it's a bit different and Weegee has to kill him again...

But that'd never happen.

Seems like a vast improvement over the first one in my opinion. More characters, less generic sports and more "marioandsonic" like (have you seen the item boxes in the snow descend game?), story mode... I dunno, but for some reason this seems a lot better than the first one, which except for the 4 dream sports, was a little on the boring side.

Well, nice.

This means there will be no more of these games...

Unless there's Spring and Fall games. :eek:

im most excited for Silver the Hedgehog. i dont know why but he looks cooler and... well i dont know. he just looks cooler and looks like he will be an awesome character.

your turn

If you know me at all by now, then I'm pretty sure you know who I'm going to dominate with.

Uhhhhh... Amy, right? You seem like an Amy to me.

Bowser Jr., duh

Squid Adler said:
I would say Metal Sonic, but since this is Mario and Sonic at the Winter Games, I'm not looking forward to it.
I wasn't at first, but the more previews I saw of it, the more I wanted to try it out. Hockey looks like it plays similarly to Strikers Charged, which is a good thing.

Donkey Kong makes a good edition. However, I'm going to wait to get this for awhile, as I am way more interested in Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

i only put the new characters up there. DK, Silver, Birdo & someone else were found in the coding but never made it into the first one. so Birdo might appear but i doubt it.

Back