RandomYoshi is now a patroller.

Still ain't a patroller. All the autopatrol rank does is kill the (admin-only) red exclamation marks in recent changes.

Baby Luigi said:
Still ain't a patroller. All the autopatrol rank does is kill the (admin-only) red exclamation marks in recent changes.

I know

tbh I don't remember my last wiki dream

I'm never autopatrolled nor was I ever an official wiki janitor (at least not in MarioWiki) and I do get Mariowiki-related dreams.

So yeah.

You just gotta obsess about this wiki more and you'll be getting dreams in no time.

It's how I get my Mario-related dreams frequently.

I actually had a wiki dream last night about an actual current discussion I commented in, which is unusual. But keep in mind that was like the last 5 minutes of dreamtime, after hours of dreaming about amusement parks, hanging out with drug kingpins and somehow getting in the middle of a really mellow gang territory dispute - so wiki angst's not nearly as big a slice of my bizarre subconscious as one might think.

Walkazo said:
I actually had a wiki dream last night about an actual current discussion I commented in, which is unusual. But keep in mind that was like the last 5 minutes of dreamtime, after hours of dreaming about amusement parks, hanging out with drug kingpins and somehow getting in the middle of a really mellow gang territory dispute - so wiki angst's not nearly as big a slice of my bizarre subconscious as one might think.
Remind me never to cross you.

Mad Mod said:
Walkazo said:
I thought we established that months ago.

Walkazo said:
Mad Mod said:
Walkazo said:
BRB organizing SMW meetup.

I all seriousness though, congrats Pi, enjoy the colours on your name!

Walkazo said:
Mad Mod said:
Walkazo said:
I was helping you in your fight against the tyrannical Mayor Mario at that point. Times have passed, who knows how our relationship has changed.

Mad Mod said:
Walkazo said:
Mad Mod said:
I was helping you in your fight against the tyrannical Mayor Mario at that point. Times have passed, who knows how our relationship has changed.
I'd image it'd be business as usual at the new library, with less assassination attempts, and more purchasing of books to slowly build the collection. And also less shifts and lower wages for you - gotta pay for the books somehow, after all. (The drug money can only be stretched so thinly.)

Still bet you're making me bend over backwards and diagonally to sort all those books. And get your guns for you.

Of course - why'd you think I didn't just fire you and use allll the money for books. No way am I doing the gopher work myself, nuh-uh.

Yep, all the fun parts of being a janitor amirite

Pi said:
I've noticed that issuing blocks is extremely exhilarating. Being a patroller is fun.
I do remember getting a rush after blocking my first person. As well as getting another one the first time I blocked someone after my holiday.

Pi said:
I've noticed that issuing blocks is extremely exhilarating. Being a patroller is fun.
'course it is. In other wikis, I also like to patrol edits from time to time just for the hell of it, even if people don't really do it.

Back