RandomYoshi is now a patroller.

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
It's been a while since we've had a new addition to the staff team, so I'm happy to announce RandomYoshi has been promoted to patroller, effective today. I'm sure he will be a valued addition to the team.

Hitting Special:Random a whole bunch aids you in becoming promoted. Who would have thought?

Great job, man! Hope you enjoy your new tools and put them to great use like... I think banning is one of them...

Congrats on the promotion. Hopefully you can make the wiki admin jobs easier because another addition is always a plus to the wiki's benefit.

aaaaaa yoshi new island music

It's been less than 24 hours of me being a patroller, yet I've already had my first wiki-related dream. Is this what happens to everyone once they end up getting promoted?

I have wiki dreams all the time. I had one just the other day, where I was trying to write a forum post, but kept getting post-conflicted, and ended up thinking so hard about what I wanted to write, that I woke myself up - and proceeded to continue drafting the post in my semi-lucid state before realizing it was just a dream and a waste of time and getting back to proper sleep.

My fave wiki dream involved a ninja battle on a speeding subway as some of us tried to vandalize another user's subway station, but then it ended with police action due to the other users involved having entered Canada illegally, and then I had to decide whether to reveal my RL identity to save them from jail or leave. I can't remember what I did, tho - it was years ago.

Pi said:
It's been less than 24 hours of me being a patroller, yet I've already had my first wiki-related dream. Is this what happens to everyone once they end up getting promoted?
It does, and they get more vivid with each ban.

Walkazo said:
I have wiki dreams all the time. I had one just the other day, where I was trying to write a forum post, but kept getting post-conflicted, and ended up thinking so hard about what I wanted to write, that I woke myself up - and proceeded to continue drafting the post in my semi-lucid state before realizing it was just a dream and a waste of time and getting back to proper sleep.

My fave wiki dream involved a ninja battle on a speeding subway as some of us tried to vandalize another user's subway station, but then it ended with police action due to the other users involved having entered Canada illegally, and then I had to decide whether to reveal my RL identity to save them from jail or leave. I can't remember what I did, tho - it was years ago.

wow that's...idk what that is

congrats pi

oh yeah one time i dreamt Icemario got promoted to mod

and that was like two months after he joined

Pi said:

I was never a patroller and I get wiki-related dreams frequently

Baby Luigi said:
Pi said:

I was never a patroller and I get wiki-related dreams frequently

you were autopatrolled at one point though

Back