Collab: Articles for All of the Levels

Since we're splitting off massive amounts of information from the article, it will essentially be way too short to remain featured. It's what happened to other featured articles like Robo Koopa and eventually Badge.

Dr. Mario said:
Someone has to unfeature Honeyhive soon... maybe it'll be me.

i haven't seen this yet so I'll do it if it's not done

oh ok

I'll do that then try to unfeature it

but while we're on the subject, the unfeature form isn't coming up; atm it's a redirect

You can go ahead and split all missions except the Purple Coin mission, since that one still requires expansion and a major rewrite. The others, whilst not of perfect size, are acceptable.

ok

the purple coin mission would be its own page, right?

Yes, all missions should be on their own page. But don't do this with the Purple Coin mission yet. That one should still remain there. Furthermore, don't remove the information from the main page (Honeyhive Galaxy) until all six missions have their own pages.

The in-game quote doesn't capitalise cataquack so I figured that leaving cataquack uncapitalised was the best choice. For the other things that you mentioned, are there in-game quotes/instruction booklets that confirm these as being proper nouns? To tell the truth, I wasn't actually sure, but if you say so, then I thank you for that information. You can go ahead and fix the mistakes and I can look up quotes etc. so I actually know when things are proper nouns, I suppose. <_<;

Generally, if it's a name, it's capitalized. That's even in MW:NAME. You don't have to worry about poring over every quote to see if a character offhandedly refers to an enemy.

Sorry about double posting but can somebody remove all the mission info and make it a table or something please?

Time Turner said:
Generally, if it's a name, it's capitalized. That's even in MW:NAME. You don't have to worry about poring over every quote to see if a character offhandedly refers to an enemy.
Yeah, capitalization in the Mario series is a crap-shoot more often than not, so we just capitalize everything for consistency: it looks better and is way easier than trying to remember what's uppercase or lowercase.

Walkazo said:
Time Turner said:
Yeah, capitalization in the Mario series is a crap-shoot more often than not, so we just capitalize everything for consistency: it looks better and is way easier than trying to remember what's uppercase or lowercase.
MW:NAME also says that "The words in the title must be capitalized the same way they are from the source, unless it is a proper noun," and the proper noun bit was what I was referring to earlier. For personal clarification, let me use Cold water as an example: the subject has an official name (in that it's consistently used) in the form of "freezing water." Going by the policy, the article would be moved to "Freezing water," right?

If the "Freezing water" comes from official descriptions of it as freezing water, but pretending like it's a proper noun in those cases would be unreasonable, then yeah, that'd be better than a description we came up with ourselves, but should still be lowercase.

Cat Gray said:
Nominated to unfeature Honeyhive Galaxy.
But you shouldn't have to. Again, Robo Koopa (and to an extent, the recipes) didn't require a nomination as far as I recall. In the meantime I'm going to unfeature Badge without a nomination as well once I get the project on badges and clothing done.

Yeah, making a nomination just complicates a decision that's been made for us by the rules. I'd say the nomination itself should just be deleted as a mistake, not even worth archiving (but I generally don't get involved with FAs, so maybe others disagree with that course if action, idk).

Walkazo said:
Yeah, making a nomination just complicates a decision that's been made for us by the rules. I'd say the nomination itself should just be deleted as a mistake, not even worth archiving (but I generally don't get involved with FAs, so maybe others disagree with that course if action, idk).
No, you're fine; it shouldn't be archived.

Back