Every single Mystery Suit! (SPOILERS)

Magikrazy said:
Mario Party Δ said:
Hm, that's another game where Daisy got screwed by Peach and Rosalina.
hot :P
You're not funny.

Baby Luigi said:
Judd said:
We just need Super Mario Maker 8-bit Character Costume Ballot to happen.

RIDLEY 4 MARIO MAKER

why not just change the sprite sheets of the game, insert whatever we want in the tiles, and re-inject them back.

y'know, like modding the game?

that way, I can get Baby Mario and Baby Luigi into the game. Or anything I want.
Because most people aren't keen with sprite making and have a horrible sense of humor.

Mario Party Δ said:
Because most people aren't keen with sprite making and have a horrible sense of humor.

If you mean that they make crap, people who are on the modding scene are typically smart people usually put their effort into it and don't make crap.

Well, Brawl Vault is an archive of crap but you know what I mean.

Magikrazy said:
Mario Party Δ said:
Magikrazy said:
Mario Party Δ said:
Hm, that's another game where Daisy got screwed by Peach and Rosalina.
hot :P
You're not funny.
I had to.

Joking aside, what did you mean? What other games did Peach and Rosalina hinder Daisy's chances?
I didn't exactly mean they directly hindered Daisy's chances, but that they seem to be there and mocking Daisy for not being there. It's really Nintendo laughing at them, but bear with me.

Super Mario 3D World
Smash Bros. 4 (not the best example, but still for the sake of completing the list)
StreetPass Puzzle Swap
Super Mario Maker

Not a big list, but they're all pretty major omissions, IMO. I'd put in Super Mario-Kun as well, but it hasn't had Daisy even once, even during times where she was slightly more relevant.

I'd imagine Super Mario Maker getting a designated modder site and you can download sprite sheets that you can patch into your game. 'Course there will be crap, but there's still a ton of good stuff.

btw, "some" crappy sonic ocs is an understatement. there's a lot.

Glitchy said:
Brawl Vault has some pretty good stuff, and then there's some *bleep*ty Sonic OCs too.
It does, but it has a lot of stuff that would make you gag, including, but not limited to memes, Shadow the Hedgehog mods, terrible texture edits, effortless rigs, hacks-only-creepy-men/manchildren/boys-would-make, and, of course "O"Cs.

I am pleasantly surprised to see Waluigi made it in. Since I wasn't keeping track of this game's reveals, this is the best costume to be revealed. It's a pity that there's no Daisy costume, though.

Thanks for reading.

I guess it proves that Daisy is the red-headed middle step-child. (Which is surprising an accurate description.)

Back