Every single Mystery Suit! (SPOILERS)

TPG (2)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Well, look at that. Every single one in the game (including Nikki from the drawing thing on 3DS?) has been leaked. What do you think about that?

Wait, so a trampoline, a Wii balance board, a mahjong tile made it but not Daisy? This is just insulting.
DLC is my only hope now....

I guess Rosalina really is replacing Daisy.

All that matters is that Waluigi is here.

Cirdec said:
Wait, so a trampoline, a Wii balance board, a mahjong tile made it but not Daisy? This is just insulting.
We still don't have Roy and Ryu. So there's a possibility of adding more characters.

(Roy, Ryu, Daisy, Toadette, Birdo, Koopa Troopa, Dixie, Octoling, Callie, Marie, Dr. Kawashima, Shovel Knight, etc.)

yeah i'm pretty sure at least ryu, roy and shovel knight (and more) are going to get in eventually.

either way:

Lucina said:
All that matters is that Waluigi is here.

this

Thats a lot of different Marios I gotta say.

Cirdec said:
How dare they not include orange princess peach.

Glitchy said:
It says the video is private...

Nintendo must have pulled it from Youtube then, or at least threatened to. Glad I downloaded it beforehand...

Shy Guy FTW!

Excalibur said:
Cirdec said:

How dare they include Green Mario and Blue Peach?

Cirdec said:
Excalibur said:
Cirdec said:

How dare they include Red Green Gold Silver Hard-Hat Plumber Kart Purple ?Block Mario and Mega Green Blue Pink Yarn Normal Yoshi?

Judd said:
Cirdec said:
Excalibur said:
Cirdec said:

How dare they include Red Green Gold Silver Hard-Hat Plumber Kart Purple ?Block Mario and Mega Green Blue Pink Yarn Normal Yoshi?
How dare they include fatter shorter yellow fatter shorter red less thin shorter green waluigi?

(nintendo... how could you...)

Yeah... I know I'm not quite a fan of Daisy myself. But even I know how this must feel like a new low for Daisy fans here.

100 Costumes in the Initial game. That includes Waluigi, multiple versions of Yoshi & Mario, a trampoline, a Balance Board, and even a MAHJONG tile are there.

But absolutely no sign of Daisy

Even if Daisy eventually comes as DLC and/or through an update. That's still 100 costumes in the initial game that Nintendo managed to slip in, but managed to forget Daisy.

Well of course Daisy's not the only Marioverse character they could of included but didn't. Like Birdo, Toadette, the Koopalings, Nabbit, the Mario babies, Paper Mario, etc.

But yeah it definitely feels like Daisy got the short end of the stick regardless if Daisy shows up later or not. (I suppose especially if not, but again even as DLC/Inclusion through an update it may feel like "Whoops! We forgot Daisy. Let's just program her in for the angry fans that sent us letters/e-mails about it")

No, what we truly need is a Super Mario Land DLC Pack that unlocks the style of Super Mario Land. This would add a lot of interesting enemies and powerups, but most importantly, it would add a Daisy costume.

Pi said:
No, what we truly need is a Super Mario Land DLC Pack that unlocks the style of Super Mario Land. This would add a lot of interesting enemies and powerups, but most importantly, it would add a Daisy costume.
Along with Super Mario Land (and 2: 6 Golden Coins) pack, we also want a Super Mario Bros. 2 [USA] pack (add Birdo costume), a Super Mario All-Stars pack, a Paper Mario pack(!?).

Hm, that's another game where Daisy got screwed by Peach and Rosalina.

Judd said:
We just need Super Mario Maker 8-bit Character Costume Ballot to happen.

RIDLEY 4 MARIO MAKER

why not just change the sprite sheets of the game, insert whatever we want in the tiles, and re-inject them back.

y'know, like modding the game?

that way, I can get Baby Mario and Baby Luigi into the game. Or anything I want.

Back