Your Mario related nightmares

Mcmadness said:
I had a nightmare where SPM got a sequel.
To be honest, I think that a SPM2 would be a nightmare even for those who really like SPM, more so if it tries to continue the supposedly finished plot.

And yeah, McNuggets are pretty tasty.

When I was little (like three years old, I think), I remember the Endless Staircase in Super Mario 64 used to scare the s*** out of me. Probably had something to do with the screen getting a red tint and that creepy music playing. My toddler mind didn't bother reading the message beforehand stating you needed at least 70 Power Stars to break the curse on those stairs, so I ran on those stairs for hours, and many a night I feared what would be waiting for me at the very top! It got so bad I stayed away from that area, and didn't beat the game until I was seven... An embarrassing moment for a self-proclaimed expert gamer such as myself...

i had a nightmare where my mom bought me yoshi's wooly world and i played it and i enjoyed it

wait it wasn't really a nightmare

Baby Luigi said:
i had a nightmare where my mom bought me yoshi's wooly world and i played it and i enjoyed it

But it became a nightmare when you woke up and realised it wasn't real.

Baby Luigi said:

Sounds like a nightmare.

Harpesian said:
Baby Luigi said:

Nah i get those on a daily basis, to the point where i regularly lucid dreams in those type of dreams so i'm not too disappointed when i wake from them

Normally nightmares for me foreshadow the consequences of a decision I never actually make, but then spirals into ridiculousness. Once I dreamt about losing something important and then something about Mario happened I dont really remember but it was really dumb

oh yeah it was just luigi

running around.

Baby Luigi said:
Harpesian said:
Baby Luigi said:

Nah i get those on a daily basis, to the point where i regularly lucid dreams in those type of dreams so i'm not too disappointed when i wake from them

That's rough.

Back