Your Mario related nightmares

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
This thread is about all your Mario related nightmares that you had in the past and present.

Here is my Mario related nightmare:

One night in around April or May 2014, I had a nightmare where I was playing five games simultaneously. Those games were Super Metroid, Paper Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy 1, Akumajou Dracula X68000 (Castlevania X68000) (I was playing the X68000 original, not the PlayStation 1 Castlevania Chronicles remake/retake/port), and Super Castlevania IV. In Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy 1, when I got the the part where Peach's castle was lifted, I got so shocked that it induced me to play Akumajou Dracula X68000, Super Metroid, and Super Castlevania IV to cure my fear. After that nightmare, I got up early the morning after and turned on my PC, I started playing Akumajou Dracula X68000 to calm myself. That was my Mario related nightmare (with a little Metroid and Castlevania mixed in).

What are your Mario related nightmares?

Well, I think we can agree that stuff from the "Look at it!" thread is already nightmarish enough, don't you think?

Call me weird, but I dream about Mario frequently.

I once dreamnt Tubba Blubba was chasing me.

Mario Nightmares don't exist for me. You want to know why? Because the only way I dream about anything video game related is by lucid dreaming (which doesn't happen as often as it used to). And if I'm lucid dreaming, I control the dream to work around all such problems of a nightmare. Being chased by something? Turn around, fight, and win. Being attacked? Fight, and win. About to fall to your death? Use your surroundings and inventory to get back up. This is true for all "nightmares" that I have. There is only one kind of thing I cannot avoid and that is the death of a loved one within the dream.

You mean those ----ing nightmares where Baby Luigi was playable in X game or the main character of X game, in which I wake from it, think, "Man I must edit Toadstool Tour because Baby Luigi is playable, why isn't it on the wiki yet?" only to come to the realization that all of this had been the result of my dang imagination and stupid brain rather than it being reality?

It's not a nightmare in a sense but it becomes one when you wake from it.

^I had a few like that that I distinctly remember. One such dream had me going to an event that had a new build of Mario Kart 8 that was playable (this was before it was released or the full roster was even shown) and I saw Antasma in the character select screen.

I remember a few actual nightmares that involved me being crushed by Thwomps, but they took place before I played a Mario game (I was like a toddler when I had those), but since Thwomps are the closest thing to what was in those dreams, that's how I remember them now.

Not my nightmare, but one of my roommates in the past has told me about a nightmare he had about being chased by a Godzilla-sized Fawful. He blamed me for it.

Oh wait I thought of one.

Once I dreamed about posting about Donkey Kong on the forum. Then, I got banned for advertising.

I think I got a nightmare where I was about to be permabanned and I pleaded for mercy, but the admins won't listen.

But that isn't Mario-related.

I remember I had a dream that there was a proposal on MarioWiki that was made to ban me, and many people wanted to ban me. It was awful.

I don't have any Mario-related nightmares. In fact, lucid dreaming that I was Baby Luigi actually helped me AVERT a nightmare where I beat up a psychopathic killer as him.

Baby Luigi said:
I don't have any Mario-related nightmares. In fact, lucid dreaming that I was Baby Luigi actually helped me AVERT a nightmare where I beat up a psychopathic killer as him.

And this sums up why I don't get nightmares about Mario (or anything video game related)

Well the only thing closest to a nightmare is myself doing stupendously poorly in Mario Kart for some reason, or that some COM is an asshole to me. That's basically the extent of Mario-related nightmares.

I can't recall any Mario nightmares, but I've had a few wiki ones about being demoted, banned and/or hacked.

Baby Luigi said:
I remember I had a dream that there was a proposal on MarioWiki that was made to ban me, and many people wanted to ban me. It was awful.

Is that nightmare possibly worse than my Castlevania inducing nightmare of Paper Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy 1?

I remember having a dream about some terrorist invasion or something. I felt pure terror, but suddenly, lucid dreaming kicked in and I constantly reminded myself that I'm Mario and my sister is Luigi, and the dream ended up being a load of fun. And I woke up.

The Ultimate Pwwnd123 said:
This thread is about all your Mario related nightmares that you had in the past and present.

One night in around April or May 2014, I had a nightmare where I was playing five games simultaneously. Those games were Super Metroid, Paper Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy 1, Akumajou Dracula X68000 (Castlevania X68000) (I was playing the X68000 original, not the PlayStation 1 Castlevania Chronicles remake/retake/port), and Super Castlevania IV. In Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy 1, when I got the the part where Peach's castle was lifted, I got so shocked that it induced me to play Akumajou Dracula X68000, Super Metroid, and Super Castlevania IV to cure my fear. After that nightmare, I got up early the morning after and turned on my PC, I started playing Akumajou Dracula X68000 to calm myself. That was my Mario related nightmare (with a little Metroid and Castlevania mixed in).

Why are you so obsessed with Peach's Castle being lifted into the sky?

Glitchy said:
The Ultimate Pwwnd123 said:

Why are you so obsessed with Peach's Castle being lifted into the sky?

I don't know. Ever since that nightmare, I can't seem to get over it.

i dreamed that daisy became relevant again

i had dreams about playing sticker star before (mainly during the time i played it last year)

horrible

Back